WOW needs to be redesigned!

Why?

It’s not like there’s any reason some dude couldn’t go fight in the Battle of Dazar’Alor without having been there to see G’huun bite the bullet.
Lorewise I can guarantee that it will have been Horde adventurers that killed that slug anyway.

Also, it would make it (more) pointless for people to start playing WoW late in an expansion cycle as it would be few(er) people doing the first raid for example.

I look forward for you to try in Classic. Your confidence amuses me.

I wouldn’t play then probs, cause it’s too forced to my taste.

Been there, done that …

This is an awful idea. Go and play Classic. I don’t want WoW to be difficult unless I choose to do the specific difficult content, as is. I don’t want to have to work to play a game, it’s a game. And with 15 years worth on content, you want someone braaaand new or an alt to come in and have to get all the irrelevant gear and achievements to do current content? That’s not going to ever work.

I think this OP is the perfect example why we need the ability to downvote back again.

1 Like

Don’t give up your day job, game designer you are not.
Go play Classic.

A part of me loves the idea of older raids having some relevence. When they brought back MC for the anniversary event i was actuslly quite emotional doing it.

That said there is something to be said for being able to look back on past events, achievments fondly whilst preparing for the current challenges, the game has moved on after all.

Plus there is the insane amount of content you would need to do in order to get to relevent content. Anyone who was playing TBC will remember you only wnated to do the attunements once. When you had to get new recruits through it or someones new main it was a huge pain. What you are talking about would dwarf this entirely.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.