WoW on Xbox one X (with keyboard and mouse). If skipping keyboard and mouse pls don’t reply

I think that myself and many others would find it amazing for it to be possible to play WoW on Xbox one / X. As long as we play with keyboard and mouse. No controllers allowed. I’ve wanted to play like this for years now. Now that the consoles are getting better and the options more developped i believe this would be truly amazing, and add allot more value to the game overal. Plus this could maintain your game and keep it developping so that you can get WoW 2 out of this gameplay type. Grtss

1 Like

The low clocked AMD Jaguar CPU cores in the consoles would not be able to handle to run WoW with at least 30 FPS in raids etc.
WoW needs higher clocked / high IPC CPUs because it does not support proper multithreading like modern game engines, e.g. compared to the Final Fantasy MMO on consoles.

I thought WOW got multithreading improvements with one of the updates?

get a nvidia shield tv and play wow trough geforce now, you will get about 50-90fps.

consoles are not powerfull enough to run wow at a decent framerate while raiding.

Not really, still using mainly one cpu thread + some extra.
The only thing that changed is that the GPU is now being more utilized because DX12 allows more drawcalls without using the CPU.

why play wow as a peasant that is why we are a master race of pc users

Well , you could just connect your PC to the TV and play WoW.I mean…I dont understand.You want to play WoW on an xbox with keyboard and mouse.Cant you just plug your PC to the TV and play?Get a wireless keyboard and mouse for maximum comfort.What would be the difference?

I honestly dont understand.Whats the difference?You can just HDMI the PC to the TV and play (wireless keyboard/mouse/joypad/gamepad/wheel , whatever) , whats the point of the console?

Blizzard have already prohibited this for all their games, in the terms of service, I believe.

thanks for the information i did not know this, after contacting blizzard they said they ban people for using it so i contacted nvidia to ask them why they have wow in their geforce now store when people can get banned for it, they passed it to the backend team and waiting for email from them.

they have made some changes to get multi threading however it may not be improvements. applying multi threading doesnt automatically mean efficent pc, faster game play, etc. it can actually make it slower.

i actually had some issues because of the “improvements in the game engine”.