WoW player base shame on you

braindead answer 101

So much love for classic, but no love for blizzard 2019. I miss original Blizzard :frowning:

1 Like

The same is for classes, noobs are coming to forums whining that their class does little to no damage, then i log into the game and i see how their class is topping meters somwhere.

It is not blizzard’s fault that today’s policy of raising children is to give them whatever they want and not to punish them for anything, because they must give way to emotions. So those stress-free brats come to the forum and cry. They are used to get anything they cry about, and now are surprised because Blizzard is not like their parents.

1 Like

Yeah, here’s the brainwashed that pays for anything. It doesn’t matter what Blizzard “produces”, or lies about - everything is awesome!

It’s not even about making mistakes. When I reported a shltload of bugs 3 months ago and none of them have been fixed, that means they MADE CHANGES on purpose. They hired incompetent programmers. They got rid of in-game support.

i use google translate to be fair some hours on day because user approximate stop bully my english

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.