WoW Players are very entitled

04/11/2018 23:09Posted by Rüne

2 weeks and come come here judge people? LMAO dude ur hilarious

Quite right let's all judge HIM instead.

"Fuggin noob you don't know Jack!! Stop judging meeeeeeee!!!!!"

Or this gem.

"The guy just came back and he is 85"

You're a special kind of judgemental dimwit aintcha. I guess the OP touched a nerve and had you grabbing that keyboard.

But that ain't none of my beeswax, I merely observe.
04/11/2018 23:07Posted by Yayoyo
Imagine coming back in BfA after you left during Cata and think the game has gotten better.

I left the game in Warlords of Draenor, and returned in BfA.

For me, the game is better. However, for those who played Legion, it seems to have been lackluster and didn't offer much in the way of improved systems since Legion.

It is all about perspective. The game has evolved more than you know. I personally regret not being able to play Legion, given how well-received it was in my absence.
"Playing the other mmos was like being in an abusive relationship"

Well this is what people feel like right now, and they expect Blizzard to listen and make good changes for it.
05/11/2018 02:21Posted by Danellos
It is all about perspective. The game has evolved more than you know. I personally regret not being able to play Legion, given how well-received it was in my absence.

It wasn't well recieved, it wasn't liked at the start of the expansion. Didn't start getting better till around 7.2 (When Tomb came out). A lot of the features added into WoW at the beginning of Legion were not liked by a lot of people, and yet they are now praised for those features.
You’re totally right.

But all you really needed to say was all in the title bud.
Is blizz making all of you reactivate accounts and post on forums?

Are they giving extra food stamps? what is the catch ?
04/11/2018 23:04Posted by Rüne
Dremtor key point here is, you "just came back" so don't come here and judge the people who did stay here and seen the road this has taken. but nice try ;)

I stayed. You're all entitled. The op is right. Blizzard will probably throw me an epic for this post as well.
05/11/2018 02:21Posted by Danellos
04/11/2018 23:07Posted by Yayoyo
Imagine coming back in BfA after you left during Cata and think the game has gotten better.

I left the game in Warlords of Draenor, and returned in BfA.

For me, the game is better. However, for those who played Legion, it seems to have been lackluster and didn't offer much in the way of improved systems since Legion.

It was recieved well only because of the nostalgia of clicking points into a tree, once that had worn off, people remembered how simplistic things had gotten.

Part of me thinks they should split up talent power into points because of this, gradually gaining full power on abilities or taking 2 weak abilities etc.

-text-

Point being is that it could be ten thousand folds worse than what it is, and all these whines about wow in general and bfa is very petty compared to how completely insane it is in other games. There's literally not a single p2w element in WoW, which there is whereever you turn in the other mmos out there. And that's just one example of how bad it is.

It's muppets like you who dilute the argument and right now we need it to be as pure as it can be. WOW is in bad shape. Meanwhile Blizzard focus on (mobile) money and re-releasing old games for more money.
Whatever you all yes bois and white knights say, wow is drowning, the 1.7m subs leak and this blizzcon proved it, too bad for you guys i guess, your fav game is not the fav of that many people i guess ;) looks like out there there are other games and other companies and that maybe they arent that bad, and fk mmo-rpg, people dont have the patience for it anymore these days specially with a company who doesn't care anymore either, so whatever u say, wow is going down hill, sorry ;)
04/11/2018 23:04Posted by Rüne
Dremtor key point here is, you "just came back" so don't come here and judge the people who did stay here and seen the road this has taken. but nice try ;)

Oooo thats some nice gatekeeping.

05/11/2018 06:49Posted by Rüne
Whatever you all yes bois and white knights say, wow is drowning, the 1.7m subs leak and this blizzcon proved it, too bad for you guys i guess, your fav game is not the fav of that many people i guess ;) looks like out there there are other games and other companies and that maybe they arent that bad, and fk mmo-rpg, people dont have the patience for it anymore these days specially with a company who doesn't care anymore either, so whatever u say, wow is going down hill, sorry ;)

How do you still believe that ? It was proven to be fake, you type of people will grasp at anything that says this game is bad or dying, even if it turns to be fake.
05/11/2018 02:14Posted by Souldefíler
04/11/2018 23:09Posted by Rüne

2 weeks and come come here judge people? LMAO dude ur hilarious

Quite right let's all judge HIM instead.

"Fuggin noob you don't know Jack!! Stop judging meeeeeeee!!!!!"

Or this gem.

"The guy just came back and he is 85"

You're a special kind of judgemental dimwit aintcha. I guess the OP touched a nerve and had you grabbing that keyboard.

But that ain't none of my beeswax, I merely observe.

No you don't just "observe" you comented. But nice try... just go check that sociopathic passive-agressive attitude with ur doctor asap ;)
Post Blizzcon damage control?
Blizzard, you should try harder and hire more competent whiteknights. These amateurs only ruin your image further. Though Blizz cares about status and image no longer, asian mobile $$ > reputation and loyalty of old fans.
05/11/2018 06:59Posted by Qemme
Post Blizzcon damage control?
Blizzard, you should try harder and hire more competent whiteknights. These amateurs only ruin your image further. Though Blizz cares about status and image no longer, asian mobile $$ > reputation and loyalty of old fans.

"This person likes the game he must be a white knight and a fanboy"
04/11/2018 23:17Posted by Dremtor
04/11/2018 23:14Posted by Rüne
The guy came back and is level 85... enough said lmao ;)

Someone is very triggered and proves my ts correct.

Btw, did you know that you can change which character to post from? This isn't my main. Not that it matters in this discussion but figured i'd mention it since you seem to love to jump to rash conclusions.

Posting on low level alts... classic, but still sad
Ur point is still invalid, the complaints about the game hugely outweight the positive feedback, and this is not a new thing, i'm actually having fun seeing the whiteknights tryharding tho lul
Yes lets all be fine while we countinuously get shafted. Good idea. Lets all appreciate and never criticize this game while we're getting !@#$ed.
05/11/2018 07:03Posted by Rüne

Ur point is still invalid, the complaints about the game hugely outweight the positive feedback, and this is not a new thing

If I am to use your logic, let's say 90% positive and 10% negative you wouldn't be able to dislike it because the good feedbac is more than the negative one ?
let him be ,
He is one of those undercover trolls that you here all about at tv.
They all sell themselves and get payed to post everywhere .

If he keeps up the good work he might have a good pay day

Most of the companies do this now , they "hijack" the forums/discussions to give the impression of debate on there is clear direction of going bad.

Most of the positive forum posts are from accounts that posted last year , have low post count or are not even in line with levels and take obvious sides when not required

( We don't count Jito here , he does it for the lols :) )
Judge game at 120+, not while leveling. Otherwise SWTOR would be the best MMO game ever made, instead of single player RPG in multiplayer world.
04/11/2018 22:59Posted by Dremtor
Games being limited to frustrate you enough so you would swipe that credit card just to be able to carry more stuff.

you are on about BDO for this comment, may I add, You DO NOT have to pay to get more storage or carry more, just playing the game gives you more than enough bag/bank space plus weight limit.