WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria - Allied Races Heritage armor acquisition

Hi all,

I was just wondering if levelling an allied character in Pandaria remix won’t prevent us from recieving the heritage armor.

I haven’t found any reference to that so I thought to ask.

Thank you

We wouldn’t know.

From what I gathered Remixes are essentially ‘separate’ from the rest of WoW being in its own unique phasing but still on the same realm your other characters would be… they just can’t interact with each other and they can’t use the AH.

I’d like to imagine it would, but probably can’t do it till those Remix characters convert to regular ones at the end of the event as I’m under the impression Remix characters can’t leave Pandaria since they’ll have access to unique gems that give a big variety of effects.

1 Like

I remember reading somewere that at the end of the event, chars on pandamonium servers would transfer over to normal retail servers.

2 Likes

As Beerwolf said, I imagine you will only be able to unlock it once the event is over as I don’t think we can interact with the rest of the world during. Could be wrong, though.

1 Like

I’ve not seen any clarification on this so far.

2 Likes

If I had to guess, no, as it seems like the characters undergo something similar to a boost/gear update at the end as they don’t get to keep any of the remix gear.

Boosts instantly hit you to 70, skipping those ‘milestone’ achievements every 10 levels for that character… this event you’re still leveling from 10 to 70 meeting that criteria.

But until Blizz gives us more info it’s anyone’s guess.

That’s an interesting question. I wonder that as well now.

I’m guessing it’ll work as normal? I mean it’s going to result in a retail character that you levelled up as normal in the end. But maybe it’ll fall into some weird edge case.

Hope Blizzard answers!

I see, to be honest I didn’t know up until right now that the problem with the gear update (welcome back gift) was fixed and it doesn’t affect heritage progression anymore (it actually prevented people from getting heritage at the beginning).

With this I retract my statement, as it might actually be possible to get the quest on remix characters.

I’m still hoping we get an answer to this question. Blizzard has now announced when the event starts, so hopefully they’ll let us know before we have to pick the characters we’re gonna level in 4 weeks.

Was a Blue post acknowledging that characters made in Remix will indeed be eligible for Heritage armors , just need to wait for the end of the event when they’re allowed to leave MoP.

2 Likes