WoW SOD Chaos Bolt EU. URGENT

Dear Blizzard Customer Support,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration regarding the consistently low population on the Chaos Bolt EU server. As a loyal member of the Blizzard community and a paying subscriber, I expect a level of service and gameplay experience commensurate with the fees I am paying. Unfortunately, the current state of the Chaos Bolt EU server falls far below these expectations.

The issue at hand is the drastically diminished player base on Chaos Bolt EU compared to other servers. This scarcity of players has severely impacted my ability to enjoy the game to its fullest potential. As an avid dungeon and raid enthusiast, it is disheartening to find myself unable to participate in group activities due to the lack of available players. Additionally, forming questing groups has become an arduous task, impeding my progression through the game.

It is unacceptable that despite being an active member and paying for a membership, I am unable to fully engage in the content that I enjoy due to the server’s low population. This not only diminishes my gaming experience but also undermines the value of the subscription service that I am faithfully upholding.

In light of these issues, I kindly request that Blizzard take immediate action to rectify the situation. Specifically, I would ask that character transfers be made available for players on Chaos Bolt EU, allowing us to migrate to servers with healthier populations. This would enable me and other affected players to once again enjoy the game to its fullest extent, without the hindrance of sparse player numbers.

I urge Blizzard to prioritize this matter and implement a solution promptly. As a devoted player, I remain hopeful that my concerns will be addressed and that necessary steps will be taken to enhance the gaming experience for all subscribers on the Chaos Bolt EU server.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. I eagerly await your response and resolution to this issue.

Sincerely,
Naythe

5 Likes

Blizzard will not read this, just shorten it and make a suggestion ingame.

Edit: One more thing, Customer Support do not deal with realm merges and have no contact with those that do.

1 Like

You think they still have a CS team? That’s cute.

You must be living under a rock for the past 10 years or so, This is not how blizzard work anymore.

They never care, Even dragonflight has these issues and in dragonflight they made the new crafting system server wide only just to mock low pop, So tough luck if you are on a low pop

On retail you can play with anyone you want, country, server, alliance, horde, so no, you can’t compare.

Please do something like Chaos Bolt US

yes please. merge us even today with something larger. the earlier the better