WoW Subscription Frozen

Hey there, i hope you’re doing well.

Last night i bought subscription before mine finished. I got an email which says your subscription frozen. I check my credit card money taken from it and called my bank. They said there is nothing to from our side we send payment and Blizzard should do this. So im waiting for help, can you help me ?

Regards,

Hi there Arvenn!

There can be a number of reasons why this purchase failed, which we will only be able to look into if you contact us through a ticket. However, keep in mind that even if a purchase fails, it’s a normal part of the process that your bank still keeps the money reserved for a few more days, sometimes a couple of weeks even. You will be able to keep an eye on the status of your purchases here.

I’d still like to suggest that you delete all your saved payment methods and then try your purchase on a different browser to rule out some browser related issue.

Take care! o/

I have the same problem. I´ve bouth gametime 30 min ago and it still says i have no subscription :frowning:

Try buying gametime here:

I bought a sub on 30th, money was charged yet no game time. I did contact support on live chat, and basically the issue was pretty much on their end.
What sucks is that even since that date i am now still waiting for the ‘‘reserved’’ money to become un-reserved and because of that i cannot play yet. Really hate that’s it’s taking so long…ugh, waiting up to 2 weeks before i can try buying a subscription again is just a pain.

Hey Rotgore,

Your payments have not gone through, which is why there is no gametime active now. I do understand this is frustrating, please look into the following support article for more information on that.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

I have the same problem aswell

1 Like

Same problem here, anyone some updates ?

1 Like

There is a Blizzard post 2 ticks above 3 hours ago. You can’t get it fresher from the Blue Mills! And if you want to grab some gametime, you can follow my own post above.

I Have the same problem. playing so many years , had multiple purchases last month as i transfered chars as well and now i cant do anything. This sux fix this. Really bad Company , you cant even enjoy the free hours you wanna chill on your pc

Please don’t necro old threads. If there is no recent thread, create a new one.
If you are having issues with your subscription payments, you will need to open a ticket.

Please do not necro old threads.