Wow token removal from Turkey

Hi All,

The thing is I work 5 days in a week and dont have enough time to farm gold, so it is kinda must to purchase wow token to convert gold. I only want to enjoy myself with the content. Please at least make it available in Euro or USD currency even though my region is Turkey.

Actually I can understand the reason behind the removal of token from Turkish Lira region. Please provide further information regarding the process. I want to learn how dev team deals with the issue.

The reason behind can be the some opportunists take turkish lira as their advantage and sell the gold to EU regions. If that is the case, i can suggest you and developers to create “soulbound gold” which can be used for only buying consumables from Auction House with the median buyout prices. Hence for those opportunist whom taking advantage of gold and trading real life money with gold end up with empty hands. However, for people like me, we will continue to enjoy the game… please take this into account!

Might want to put this in the General Discussion forum to get some attention on whatever the problem is.

Although technically this seems to be a customer/support kind of thing so.

Make a post on these as well and who knows, might actually get a response.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.