WoW Vet: LF 9.1.5 LATE NIGHT RAIDING GUILD

Hi all,

I hope you are well :blush:

As the thread title suggests; I am a WoW veteran looking for a new LATE NIGHT RAIDING GUILD for patch 9.1.5, due to my guild migrating to FFXIV.

About Me:
I’m 34 (old af!), from the UK and have been playing WoW since mid-TBC. I’ve raided in nearly every expansion on to varying degrees on multiple roles/classes.
I have a full-time job and family commitments (most players do nowadays).

What I’m Looking For:
As previously stated, I’ve played a multitude of roles/classes/specs over the years and I put the needs of the group over myself and have no real desire for sick lewtz!
I’d likely be starting from level 1 but have no issue getting up to speed as much as possible, especially given the 9.1.5 changes.

So, ideally I’m looking for:
A like-minded group for a WoW veteran like myself to chill out and have a few beers with

A Guild that raids from 9pm Server Time onwards.

Ideal progress would be Normal through to Heroic. I’m not fussed about Mythic.

A group of people that cares more about the player than the character

Preferably an Alliance guild.

Please feel free to add me: lblod#2265

Many Thanks,
Luke

Hello there Luke!

I think you’d fit in well with us at Ministry of Silly Wipes =)

We’re a casual/social guild, just begun raiding as we’re quite new.
Raid times are 8pm server time, Saturday and Sunday!
We chat alot in Discord together, and run various things throughout the week.
All are lovely people, and enjoy a bit of Banter together whilst we play.

There are a few others who are levelling alts, and I myself like playing new characters, so you’d have plenty of company whilst levelling too =)

Give us a look over, and maybe add me for a chat if you like the sound of us!
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Hey Luke! Feel free to check out our recruiment post below :slight_smile: We raid Wednesdays/Sundays from 8pm-11.30pm, and have a social/alt raid on Saturdays 7pm-9pm. Apart from that we have an active community, achievement runs, M+, etc. Each tier we start raiding Normal, then Heroic, and then try to get as far as we can into Mythic.

Hi Luke

I have added you on Battlenet :slight_smile:

Hey Luke,

I’ve sent you a bnet friend request. See post below for a little more info about us

Hi all,
I’ve made some amendments to my thread to a ‘Late Night Raiding’ thread.
This is due to my preference for raiding from 8:30pm Server Time onwards once or twice a week.

Hi Luke.

Unfortunately our guild is Horde rather than alliance, but other than that, it does sound like we’re the type of guild you’re looking for. If you change your mind and decide to come to the Dark Side (haha … just saw what I did there, Luke!) then we could be your father. Wait no … that’s just weird …

Okay … about us.

Dark Wolves is a horde guild on the connected realms of Lighbringer/Mazrigos. We’ve been on the go since early 2007 and, for the majority of that time, I’ve been running it.

We are a casual/social guild and our core membership is pretty much you … people with jobs, families, often kids. We do have some students, and we have some who are older.

People log into WoW to destress and have a bit of fun - raiding (especially on a Friday) is the wow equivelent of going down the pub for a few and playing on the old space invader machine.

We raid twice a week (Normal/Heroic). Wednesday we start at 21:00 server time, and Friday we start at 21:30, raiding for 2½ hours. Friday occasionally people go off and do some PvP afterwards.

We also have a regular “Mythic Monday” where we run slow training runs in low level M+ to encourage people who are perhaps a bit reluctant or worried about them, or want to try out a new class or alt. Alongside that is often a slightly higher level run.

Throughout the week, people organise various M+ and torghast runs.

We use discord (text chat channels) as a secondary guild chat which is also great to help organise M+ etc. Discord voice is also used for those M+ and torghast runs, or just the occasional general chat (although we don’t sit on voice chat all day … busy people after all!).

Other than all that … we have plenty that simply enjoy collecting achievements, pets, mounts, etc, and just enjoy chilling in guild. We have newer members, we have people who have been with us from the start and we have people who return after extended breaks.

If any of this sounds tempting, you’re welcome to join our discord - have a chat with people, lurk and check out what we’re talking about, join in with a dungeon or two, if you feel the urge. https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe

If you feel we could be your WoW home, please visit our website and review our guild and raiding rules and, if we still haven’t put you off, fill in an application :wink: https://www.darkwolves.eu

Best wishes x

Hello Luke! We do start raids at 20:30 ST but I think it’s worth for you to check us out. We’re also a bunch of oldies :slight_smile:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hghostlands-linemasters-1010-hc-mature-raiding-guild/315258