WoW Vet LF New Home

Hi all,

I hope you are well

As the thread title suggests; I am a WoW veteran looking for a new semi-casual raiding guild for patch 9.1.5 and beyond, due to my guild migrating to FFXIV.

About Me:
I’m 35 (old af!), from the UK. I work in HR for a global company and have a young family.
I have been playing WoW since mid-TBC and I’ve raided in nearly every expansion, to varying degrees on multiple roles/classes.

What I’m Looking For:
As previously stated, I’ve played a multitude of roles/classes/specs over the years and I put the needs of the group over myself and have no real desire for “sick lewtz!”
I may be starting from level 1 but have no issue getting up to speed as much as possible, especially given the 9.1.5 changes and heading into 9.2.
I’d love to join a guild that knows what they want and I can fill that gap for them and that would help out getting back up to speed, although that’s not so difficult nowadays.

I have multiple max level characters so if everything fits I may be willing to transfer.

Ideally I’m looking for:

• A like-minded group for a WoW veteran like myself to chill out and unwind in a drama free environment :slight_smile:
  • A Guild that raids from 9pm Server Time onwards.
  • Ideal progress would be Normal through to Heroic. I’m not fussed about Mythic.
  • A group of people that cares more about the player than the character

I hope this thread appeals to a Guild that is looking to add a down to earth, light-hearted individual that’s looking for a long term home :slight_smile:

Please feel free to add me
Bnet: lblod#2265
Discord: Aszhen#9487

Many Thanks,
Luke

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.