Wow veteran looking for HC and mythic guild

hello everyone,

As you’ve seen on the title, Am a WoW veteran playing since 2006 up to date specialized and playing mainly casters (Mage/boomie/spriest) over the years. My dragonflight main is a mage and been playing since Season 1 release.

Currently am looking for a heroic guild which is transitioning to mythic progression and is into m+ too. Current gear level is on par with heroic raiding

I work on shifts so attendance can be tricky and hard sometimes but i try my best to compensate and coordinate around work schedule.

for season 1 progress: VoTC fully heroic and 2 mythic bosses due to guild disband + 2500 rio pugging unfortunately as guild wasn’t interested in m+

for season 2 progress: 9/9 nm 9/9 heroic and almost 2400 rating again pugging
for my current spec, I do play as arcane since s1 as i hate fire and frost.

if you have any questions or inquiries please dm on

Bnet: nakara#2115
discord: fraki#6297

Hey Chillylava,

Our HC/Mythic raiding team is currently on the lookout for a mage. We’re currently 8/9HC and 1/9M.
We’re also very active in m+ with our guildies running daily and a 2-weekly m+ mash up guild event that everyone is welcome to join.

You can read all about us in our recruitment thread:
:boom: Fury - Silvermoon [EU] - is recruiting! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I’ve added your Bnet and discord tag, I’m always happy for a chat if we sound like a fitting guild or if you have questions about Fury.

Kind regards,
Keata

We are still recruiting, Draenor server.