WoW will be dead in 2021. Why?

Because mobile game from Warcraft will come out :frowning:

2 Likes

How is a mobile game going to kill a PC only MMO exactly?

16 Likes

I would wholeheartedly welcome Mobile WoW, that is still WoW and not its own thing, so that I can do quests leveling up alts on.

Tried it before via broadcast streaming onto my phone, but it was rather iffy on the controls with some input lag…

1 Like

I think it will be more like milk machine, and test ground what they can add to wow. And how can milk us more.

5 Likes

The WoW is dying is actually quite accurate, from the moment it released back in the day its been ever so slowly going towards a day where it will no longer exist.

I know scary thought.

11 Likes

I want a mobile WoW :cow2:

tinfoil much?

1 Like

I don’t think you “wow is dead/dying” people realize how incredibly stupid you sound after more than a decade of saying the exact same things during every single expansion.

13 Likes

No, it will die from lack of balancing, fixing issues, and lack of booster infection reaction first.

8 Likes

mobile mythic castle nathria. gotta see how that works.

Like AFK Arena or Raid Shadow Legends.

Ew they are making a mobile warcraft game? do they plan to butcher the series once and for all? You’d think the warcraft 3 reforged did a good job at killing the series already

3 Likes

100% of mobile owners play games on it. what else are you going to do in the bathroom ?

Most of time I do 1 or 2. Sometimes I read patchnotes.

1 Like

I post on WoW forums in the bathroom.

5 Likes

well, im playing alot Archero.
bathroom and buses are perfect places for it.

Im’ going to save this thread and repost it on 01/01/2022 and laugh and laugh and laugh…

3 Likes

The Muscle Hustle for me, fun little bumping wrestling game. I haven’t spent a bean on it and am pretty mush stocked up on wrestlers and their gear n stuff.

If they release mobile app for fishing in WoW it could set new records and bring back lots of players that don’t have phones yet. :slight_smile:

im totally addicted to it. i got every weapon on Perfect Epic and bis armor and rings on Perfect Epic aswell. still working to get Legendary. level 76

https://archero.fandom.com/wiki/Archero_Wiki