WOW51900319 Error

So for about the past week i’ve had issues with the wow51900319 error.

What tends to happen is i’ll log on like any other time, i get on. Decide to maybe swap character and i’ll get stuck on 85% loading, nothing happens and it’ll just stay like that until i close wow from the task bar. Or it’ll load 100% get stuck for a while load in and everyones running on the spot, i can’t do anything. It’ll then sometimes get the actual dc and receive wow51900319 error telling me i’ve been disconnected for the servers.

All these same issues happen whenever i need to deal with a loading screen, so for instance “hearthstoning, taking a portal, zoning in”. However i doesn’t happen all the time, sometimes it’s fine for maybe 3/4 times whilst doing any of the above things.

Same as i can go from valdrakken to the timeways, it may or may not happen then take one of the portals to one of the zones to go do a M+ run, Generally doesn’t happen when zoning into dungeons. I’ll do the dungeon no bother HS back out and maybe have the same issue again during the loading screen.

It’s only something i’ve had issues with this last week.

I’ve tried all the things suggested on the technical support page suggested to fix this issue.
Nothing seems to make a difference.

Any help with this issue will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Hello. I have same problem.:slight_smile: This wow error is like ebola:(

The most common reason people get DC’s during loading screens is due to addons. Have you tried with all your addons disabled to see if the DC’s still happens?