Wow51900328

Me neither :frowning:

For the curious: Game stopped working on computer 1, game still worked on computer 2. Game started working on both computers, and then it stopped again on computer 1, but still works on computer 2. Both computers are on the same internal network, and share external ip.

Come on, what is this? I’ve been kicked out yesterday in the evening after clearing SM; couldn’t HS back to IF - it kept kicking me out, but could go back to game for like three times, after that error WOW51900328 all the time. For a split second when I was in game I could see a message saying: Instance not initialized or recognized or something like that, wow server down.
This is starting to get ridiculous, I’m not paying money to stare at a logging in to game server window!

2 Likes

Ukraine, ISP “Best”, same problem.
I was able to log in at like 3am CEST, I’ve completed one quest and went to sleep.
Now its the same as before.
Time to start a riot.

wow51900328 after afk logout cant get back in Flamelash server.

From what I saw, I got a feeling a lot of people are naming Wine & Lutris (including myself). Was anyone playing on unsupported OS (which we should not even speak about) able to resolve the problem?

I’ve seen also Windows people with problems. And yes, if you have IPv6: https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/d1lncq/reddit_linux_wow_classic_players_are_getting/eznun14

I was (Wine/Lutris) able to get in after like 3 hours yesterday night. Then I got an infinite loading screen using ‘Astral Recall’ and couldn’t get in again, still unable to get in.

Incidentally I killed dnsmasq on my router before getting in. But I have been unable to replicate this “solution”.

1 Like

Same thing, error WOW51900328 since this morning. Followed the reset interface steps, closed firewall, etc. No difference. Logged out yesterday evening, all worked fine. Playing on Nethergarde Keep EU Classic.

Play on Linux Mint 19.2 / Lutris 0.5.3 / Wine

1 Like

Just adding my case to the pile.

Playing on Arch Linux + Lutris, same issues since this morning.

1 Like

This seems to halve solved the issue for me and others, and ofc. enabling ipv6 in the wow client after the ipv6-tunnel has been activated.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cannot-log-into-any-realm-wow51900328/83610/165?u=bagga-ten-storms

Playing on windows 10 - problem still not fixed.

Adding myself on the pile, windows 10, issue since yesterday when I started getting “transfer aborted: instance not found” when walking into a zone. Now I can’t log in thanks to this error. Did you really just pre-emptively ban a bunch of devices or something blizz?

1 Like

Not working for me either. Error code WOW51900328. Playing on Ubuntu via Wine/Lutris.

Seems like a solution has been posted here: Cannot log into any realm WOW51900328.

This got is working again for me:

1 Like

For the windows people try this:

5 Likes

I have also confirmed that Blizzard’s Ddos preventien measures are most likely effecting this problem sense this is ip related. Ipv6 solution only works on ppl whose network knows how to use Ipv6 protocol (generates an IPv6 address to replace your normal IPv4 adress)

Alternative solution is to get an VPN until this problem resolves itself. Maybe a free trial one. Worked for me but im still annoyed.

VPN did not solve it for me, only IPV6 tunneling.

I did see some people suggesting changing the TTL (time to live) of whatever it was, network-stuff anyways. To resolve this issue too, on ipv4 still.

Thank you sir, it works.