Cannot log into any realm WOW51900328

been like this for an hour or so, both for classic and retail wow. cant log into any realm. pls help.

19 Likes

same problem ā€¦

1 Like

i thought i was banned or something. good thing that doesnt seem to be the case :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is this now related to the DDos bs going on? because i got dismounted mid flight then could not mount etc got disconnected and could not log in since ā€¦its been 15min now already

Same issue. Initially took a flight path from The Barrens to Orgrimmar, got stuck on the flight path mount, teleported outside of Org with ā€˜Aborted Instanceā€™, couldnā€™t use abilities then DCā€™d. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same couldnā€™t get into an instance, now cant log back in

At least one other Scandinavian here - KĆ„lrot :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

same here, wanted to port to moonglade, and i never arrived there because the loading screen didnā€™t finish
now i cannot login into any realm ā€¦

Same here, canā€™t even log into BOA

I also cannot log on tried a few times each time error number of 51900328 whats going on

Amazing job, as always.

Also having the same issue. On virgin Media connection. friend who is on same connection is in. not sure whats happening myself been on and off all day

Having the same issue. Boss in SM Cath bugged out and was killing me outside the instance portal. When I became a ghost I got a load screen that was empty and DCā€™d with error ā€œYou have been disconnected WOW51900328ā€. Still canā€™t get back on.

1 Like

same issue here, I was going to Stranglethorn Vale, my pet ( promp, aka fart in Norwegian )got stuck on the bridge before you come to the Gryphon Master. I could run a bit forward but then I got thrown back to the bridgeā€¦then I couldnā€™t sign back in.

2 Likes

I am the same been looking up all the fixes and trying them with no luck

I would guess this probably is DDOS related if weā€™re all having the same issue. I get all the way to the realm list but canā€™t log in to the character select screen.

1 Like

Yeah cannot log in back on retail. Got booted out during a raid. Any idea when the login servers are fixed?

2 Likes

Same problem. Canā€™t do anything.

I was gettin out of SM Arms instance, loading screen with no blue bar and got back i notice im still in the instance, i try alt f4 + reconnect and couldnt connect again, i try to connect on my phone internet but same error or no error just automatic disconnect with no message

1 Like

Same issue here, got off-mounted while flying from Hammerfall to UC midflight.
Got rubberband back to the same location over and over. Couldnā€™t log off, couldnā€™t exit game. After Alt+F4ā€™ing I canā€™t sign back in on any server.