Wowhead says crafted wand req. level 62, but now it's actually 70!

I was misled and invested considerable gold into bringing my enchanting skill up to make this with nice quality but then realized it is locked at level 70 requirement, with item level 337+ instead of 270! This is not what I need! - And no extra item to modify ilvl down! Am I missing something or is WoWhead just flawed there?

This is so pointless! It appears to be the only wand in the profession, so making it unusable until you ding 70 is lame.

Didn’t you look at the item ingame?

Only fleetingly because I was too trusting.

And why in the world would WoWhead state level 62 anyway if it’s 70?

Perhaps it was at first, have you written on their website to tell them it’s incorrect?

I can’t say I’ve played a caster this xpac, just this DK and my pala is getting levelled so I’ve not looked at anything other than my BS profession!

That may have been the tooltip from the Beta (on Wowhead) and for whatever reason, the level requirement change was missed in an update somewhere or might not even have been documented at all. Mistakes happen.

Pop a comment on the item page with a screenshot of the current tooltip and submit the info directly to Wowhead as well, hopefully they’ll update it sooner rather than later. :wink:

I can feel your frustration with this and appreciate the hit to your in-game wallet.

It’s a painful lesson that I’m sure many players have experienced themselves at least once over the years.

“Measure twice, cut once”…

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.