Wowprogress update?

So, i have neck lvl 55, yet i appear on wowprogress with neck lvl 50 and rank 296. Wtf?
How does wowprogress updates?
Not to mention WoW’s characther profile page: i have 13k achievments and i played only this char (dont have alts), but on page i see 11k achievments…Why?

1 Like

You could go and ask wowprogress, rather than showing mock outrage on the official forums.

1 Like

Have you tried… updating it with the button?

1 Like

There were some issues with the .json api files earlier in the week but as far as I am aware they are reolved so you should perform a manual update.

I have a feeling that you’re a bit gealous. Taking in consideration that your profile is hidden, i think you dont even have lvl 20 neck. And what was so annoying in my question that pissed you off so much? Can i know?
P.S. : i also unlocked fly (to add more to your gealousy).

I performed and still it shows lvl 50 neck. That lvl i achieved 3 months before patch and how come it didnt updated? From what i saw, other people have updated ranks…i saw people with even lvl 60 necks.

That’s a question to be asked on wowprogress not here.

And my achievments question where i ask? On wowprogress also?

The “Last Update” on your character profile on wowprogress says 11 days…
I have 21k achievement points on this character in game and on armory says 15k, the other ones are from alts, and other faction ones.

How can be 11 days, when my armory show’s that i have lvl 55 neck, and that level i did it today? I updated it today again.
And i just said above: one char, no alts. So why i dont see the 13k achievments?
EDIT: ok, i talked with a friend and he suggested me to log-out from the game in a capital city (i choosed Ogrimar) and after to update wowprogress. It seems it worked, now i have updated ranks. I dont know if its a bug or something, but it worked. Maby, when i updated 11 days ago, i was in Ogrimar logged-out and thatswhy the updates after didnt worked).
Buy anyway, i still dont get why my achievments doesnt update on wow profile page.

I’m level 111, whatever makes you think I would have a level 20 neck, woe to you if you think I should have one. I’m not angry at all. I have flying on my other Blizzard account.

My point was you are naive to think that Blizzard control a 3rd party site. The armoury shows you with the right neck level. That is why I said contact the website you use rather than Blizzard.

As to the achievements, are they set to character only and what about from the other faction?

jealous not gealous.

There are problems on wowprogress at least regarding achievement points, there are severals of us posting on their DIscord, but we don’t get any feedback about what’s going on, and why only some of us suffering from not being updated, SO I guess appart from being patient and hope Wowprogress site manager will do something about it or that it will resolves itself in the near future.

Seems to be working fine today, I can see you have neck level 55

There is zero support on the wowprogress discord. I don’t think he can cope with the volume of questions so he just doesn’t answer hardly anything.

Though some thing he can’t fix, like when the API isn’t working.

I use a pet battling website and the wowaudit spreadsheet and neither are getting pet API atm. It’s just borked.

its because you play secundary race

Yeah I understand that he can’t fight the technology, the thing I don’t get is how API doesn’t affect everyone the same? My achievements points actually went -5K with the new patch, but friends I play with haven’t been affected. Those who have been affected though all have -5k, which is odd :flushed:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.