WPvP, 40vs40 delays, are someone don't have such issue

Heya,
can you share your experience with big PvP fights. Do you have delays in actions, not ms or fps issue?

2 Likes

Yes. Looks like it happen in about 80% cases when more then 20 total engaged in the battle. No difference - is it instanced pvp or outdoor.

Exactly casting delay, not fps problem and displayed ms stay the same.

2 Likes

I ask, because make ticket and blizzard say that is my side issue. SO I am wondering if there is someone that don’t have issue with big PvP/WPvP fights.

1 Like

Its not your issue, its existed for many, many years.

Every realm i’ve been on that had big wpvp battles, always had a problem with world lag most of the time. Crz/sharding made it worse.

3 Likes

20+ can be small lag issue for me, but playable. 30+ v 40+ at places like Horde bfa city is only time I really notice, and can’t do much… but part of the fun cos it’s funny.

In general, 99% of the time, even busy assaults, always playable for me. I only do melee so lag is prob less noticeable. I am in na, playing on eu, ms is about 130. Graphics is nvidia 1080. No doubt there is some issue with servers, or something in between, that doesn’t affect all.

2 Likes

This is either a problem with the Blizzard servers or the game engine. Just look and like WPvP 40x40+ lags and ppl disconect

Yep and it’s entirely Blizzard, esp as a DH the lag is just something to cry about. DH doesn’t perform well when it lags so much…

1 Like

in 2013 i made the point that the cross realm servers were messing something up i made this video to show what was happening. In some ways you would be phased and it wouldnt be able to loads some of the players and my raid wasent even that big.

This is why Tarren Mill V southshore BG fails they have updated the spells so much that the game itself cannot handle it. its like a teenager putting mods on a 1l car… it sounds good but inside its breaking the it.

This is also why im against sharding in Vanilla wow it will create the same problem.

regards Destinite

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.