WPVP Class decision/question ? BFA

Hello , interested in your opinions on the topic of class viability in wpvp and only wpvp on these classes and these exact specs -

-How well are they suited for wpvp
-How is they’r burst dmg
-How is they’r survivability
-How good are they against multiple opponents in 1vs 2/3/4/5 situations
-How is they’r ST dmg
-How are they against melee

So the classes and specs are these :
Warlock affliction
Warlock demonology
Warlock destruction
Hunter survival
Hunter marksman
Priest shadow
Rogue subtlety
Rogue assassination
Rogue outlaw
Death knight unholy
Death knight frost

Ty for any informative replies

You get absolutely destroyed if anyone looks at you, otherwise it’s decent dps.

Only viable place where you can become god is Nazjatar. Farm Deepcoral bud ->eat it->profit.
Otherwise its like the gentleman above said -any melee that even looks at you will destroy you. On the kther hand if you are in a group fight and can cast from back untouched then shadow is very deadly.

And btw if you looking for a class that will dominate pvp, world or rated, you are already playing it…havoc is absolutely out of control everywhere.

Shadow Priest becomes quite good once you have better gear.

havoc out of control everywhere?

why is that? I see how you must think this from a priest pov.

But they can be easily stopped with spamable hard cc and burst alone, not like they can have mount speed in stealth(any druid) spam cc and nuke like pyromages and destruction warlocks.

my dh has not max gear just ilvl 435, but is indeed an immortal juggernaut in havoc when its about PvE. Any PvE and thats only because PvE mobs cannot spam hard cc to stop the dmg output and thus surivival through leech of the DH.

believe it or not, but i have never seen a class that got litterally obliterated and killed by hard cc alone as much as the DH, if there is nobody to help him out.

But yeah, better not face a DH if you a class that cannot spam hard cc alone.

Ultimately i consider uhdks, ww monks, and druids superior to a havoc DH, if its about direct 1 to 1 pvp combat. They all got some answers to cc spam, unlike DH.

Can’t Demon Hunters Jump into the air and Spam 10% of your HP every global, while avoiding all CC?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.