Wrath Classic: For a Limited Time Get Up to 30% Off on Paid Faction Changes

Wrath Classic: For a Limited Time Get Up to 30% Off on Paid Faction Changes

Paid Faction Changes are now available to Wrath of the Lich King™ Classic players. Get more on Faction Change Bundles during our introductory offer.

View Full Article

1 Like

That’s all great, but… Where are the Race Changes at???

9 Likes

yeah wanna have race change… wanna be a space goat -.-

1 Like

so muuuuch

Raaaace change, this is good but. race change didn’t reroll prewotlk launch because of this inc and well where is it?

1 Like

Why race change Is not there?
The 30 days restriction means that they don’t want us to be able to change race, even if we pay 2 faction changes to do It.

I really get mad looking at this kind of decisions.
And i paid for one year Just a couple of months ago… What a bad choice.

1 Like

Hi there.

I am trying to transfer to Mograine with my friends to play Alliance after just faction changing my alt to Alliance on Gehannas.
Alliance on Mograine is like 15% of the population but the realm is “full” surely you should still accept Alliance transfers and just block Horde ones?

No, Blizzard do not do such a thing because that would be smart.

2 Likes

Well - I didn’t like it then, and I don’t like it now.

Classic continues to slowly morph into retail - because that’s what WoW does when you add expansions as they were then. Obviously.

I am now one of like 9 Alliance players on Gehannas as Blizzard wont allow me to xfer to a realm I literally already play on…

2 Likes

do sales on services on normal WoW

Add race change please :frowning:

1 Like

Where is RACE CHANGE?

1 Like

Name change?

I’d love to finally transfer my Characters over to Pyrewood now that Faction Change is enabled. Would you mind starting to UNLOCK SERVERS FOR TRANSFERS NOW?! Gehennas and Benediction are at arround 30k and locked for that reason. But Pyrewood Village, Mirrage Raceway, Earthsaker etc. are on 15k… Literally HALF the population. Maddening.

1 Like

RIP any Server with less than 20% of one Faction

Give us Race Change please!

ETA on RDF ?

This is illegal in the EU.

You can not have a product thats never been on the market (classic never had faction change) and then offer a “limited time offer”. You have to have it at the normal price (the discounted price is the normal price) becuse you dont offer the service without the discount at all.

Fallout 76 got in a heap of legal troubles for doing this in the EU.

1 Like

Guess that’s it for us classic players that sticked around and hoped that Blizzard wouldn’t do the same mistakes as they did 15 years ago. This game is turning into retail, a game non of the classic-players are fund of.
I had a blast for the last 2,5 years. I’ll see you around for the next round of classic in 15 years.