Wrath Classic PvP Season 8 Ending Soon

The current PvP season in Wrath Classic is ending soon. The evening before weekly maintenance, at 22:00 BST (16 April), Season 8 will end. There will be an off-season period until Season 9 goes live.

Please note that Arena Points will be converted to Honor when patch 4.4.0 releases.

Have a good fight to the finish!

3 Likes

Will you fix the mmr aswell before season end?

3 Likes

Will you maybe fix the MMR as well on top of this so people that are highest rating can actually start playing instead of camping their rating that they achieved +10 weeks ago?

1 Like

Fix this Please.

nooooo :frowning: so sad wrath is over, wish they would keep a realm :frowning:

1 Like

Nobody cares about wrath

3 Likes

Can we save honor points to purchase cata pvp gears?

Hey, would it be possible in the future to have like a 4 weeks notice ?
Currently, PvP queues are kinda dead in all the brackets and just having a 2 weeks notice really feels like there is no love for the PvP community.

Also, does this announcement mean that prepatch is going to be out the day after the end of the season like in TBC ? With the current state of the beta it seems a bit too early … And if there’s no prepatch it means that all the pvp players are going to be mad because they can’t play anymore.

Please try to consider all of that for Cataclysm <3

best pvp xpac this game has known

1 Like

Thanks for the yes/no answer you didn’t provide. This just shows once again how right I was when I last time, after a ticket, filled in the survey. This company went from having the best customer support in the world to the absolutely worst I experienced in my life.

3 Likes

what about arena points?
we going to get points from this last week?

You ended the season 1 hour earlier (21 BST).

Unlucky.

Good job with the understanding of time almost got it right, maybe next time :slight_smile:

Congrats on ruining last minute pushes for many people :slight_smile: 10PM BST you said, but you ended at 9PM BST. You really couldn’t F things up any harder if you tried. Oh, that and the fact that faction changing seems to drop your MMR by 250-300 for no apparent reason, With this not being outlined or explained anywhere… intellectually challenged people running Blizzard these days.

Will we be able to get Wrathful gear for honor now the Season has ended? I couldn’t see any change at the Arena Vendors today?

Many of us have been saving honor points for either Transmog or Upgrade purposes

I was wondering the same. When season 7 ended, Relentless gear was available for arena points without any rating requirements at around 22:15-22:30 the same night. So it’s strange why Wrathful gear isn’t available yet, even after todays update. I bet Wrathful will be availble for honor points at May 1st when Cataclysm prepatch is released. So we have to wait another 2 weeks I’m afraid.

2 Likes

Would also love to know why they haven’t rolled out the tier decreases. It seems almost pointless to have it come out in Prepatch when that is 2 weeks away. Buying furious gear at this point in time with no other option for 2 weeks of getting relentless or wrathful is mindblowing.

2 Likes

People on US forums posted s8 honor prices from beta server.
1547 - pants
1228 - shoulders
908 - gloves
3819 - 2h weapon
2643 - MH
1385 - wrist
2180 - boots
1667 - ring/ammy
75k wotlk honor=1800 of cata honor btw.

i am confused on every season end., item got discoutn and we could buy it without rating but now it looks like we cant?