Wrath DK experience

Upon being frustrated with retail, I played wrath for a couple of hours as a DK and had a blast, now I seriously consider unsubbing and just playing Wrath 3.3.5.

11 Likes

Same i would rather pay a private to play dk 100%

2 Likes

I played it before playing retail and it was fun but after some time I got sad because of “low” population, meaning servers aren’t connected and I had to wait 30 min average to get into 3v3.
Much more dumber players for some reason and even more toxic.
Also I wanted to play frost, after reaching high rating with unholy, but against healers it’s insanely annoying to play it in WOLTK, they spam dispell diseases . Although you can oneshot them in silence with Strangulate and faster global cds in Unholy presence(ah man I miss it)

1 Like

Yeah. Totally agree with you, this is my last sub. I pay money and they do nothing to improve the class. It looks like garbage in pvp.

1 Like

Then you are not on the correct server. There is a server “cant give the name here for reasons” daily player online like 13k. If you try to login at peak times usually you are waiting queue :smiley:

Does it start with the letter W? :smiley:

I played there but on seasonal realm(it had quite a lot of players too). Otherwise it would feel lame to have everyone around have full gear already.

Yes :smiley:

1 Like

It is such a great server mate. Even some streamers play on it and it feels like home the moment you log in.

Where are you playing Wrath?? Private server? Classic just reached burning crusade.

Pvpers are indeed weird… why in earth would u go to a private server of wow for pvp? What satisfaction can you get from that whatsoever?

Play a pvp game like cod or something… extremely weird

Wait next xp when warr class is sad to play and we will talk again

Thats not an argument, pvpers play wow for the unique pvp type style game, i want to play this type of mmo pvp and not pvp in a shooter game or League of legends, i get it ur a pveer but try to see it from other peoples perspective

I remember that DK on 3.3.5 was OP as hell so yeah makes sense if you are that kind of player (not ment as an insult) that has a blast playing something that is severely overpowered despite no one else has blast

i also remember ret pala being a paintrain, dont leave out details like that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.