Wrath is messed up

Why not start a guild or a PUG of your own? You can handle loot however you prefer.

Many people are happily raiding in guilds each week.

1 Like

Yeah… i aint seen a bot in retail in a long time, to stack neither are p2w unoffically or offically.

People need to stop breaking this 100,000 totem pole of the term.

Diablo immortal is p2w.
Lost ark is p2w.
WoW is not p2w.

There is 0 to win realistically by rl money input, the closest WoW got to p2w was corruptions which is why they dropped the system.

And no.

Retail isnt classics competition their too different to be of im pressuming he was speaking on private servers. I.e when they tore nefarious down.

Well one could argue WoW was kinda p2w in Shadowlands, the prices for legendary items were huge, so it forced some ppl to drop those 20 bucks for the token.

Bots, 3rd party gold forever broke classic, so the only logical thing is to add wow token so stuff is equalized.

Cant say i ever experienced it.

Me and my friends worked together to get each other our pieces by the proffessions realistically so i never paid AH costs for them.

Also they rly didnt cost that much in the grand schemes compared to how much gold u can generate in modern WoW.

Unless u minaxing, the top ilvl pieces were expensive even for the speed of gold u gain in the game.

Well aure, but crafting is always the other way around it. But i can see where ur coming from, driving a huge power system on the backs of player trading wasnt blizzards smartest idea.

Making it legit won’t equalize it. Some will still not either have the money or the moral to buy it.

Maybe you’re just farming the instanced content.

Litteraly from the “previous” expansion :slight_smile:

Well, for retail there is, that’s why for SL the active player count reached record low. And as a company they were loosing MAU during covid which also speaks volume :wink:

And not like Classic is completely unmoderated. Closed realms got economy crisis due to lack of fresh bots (and overpopulation), while in early SoM a lot of guilds lost their warriors and alike as people RMT/account shared to get R14 from launch, which Blizzard went and banned.

Form bot hunting parties and purge the filth off our lands.

Ofc it’s messed.

It’s an old game where people know exacltly EVERYTHING and prepares MONTHS ahead by farming lots of gold and VERY VERY specific resource materials to get the most horrible game breaking advantage. What will new players do who skipped the TBC era? Absolutely nothing.

After day 1; people will be level 80, have mammoth, flying mounts and farm resources and time-proto-drake like nuts. So they can max their professions and get even a LARGER advantage. You will see …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.