Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Arrives September 26

The realm merge is on the 10th of August, which probably means prepatch.

1 Like

Is there going be Deluxe of WOTLK?
Just like TBC.

I don’t think so. They should want at the very minimum 1-2 weeks to monitor how things turn out with that before launching the prepatch.
Which also falls in line with what they have said about the length of the patch.

It’s already opened.

For character creation only, not for transfers.

Still no info on prepatch or fresh servers not even server names or how many there will be, what’s up with that??

6 Likes

Let’sa goo! :smiley:

When can we start levelling death knights?

Can we just start to play pre patch lol

Blizzard why don’t you release the pre-patch just now with a slow progress ?
If you are afraid about some bugs, just lock the max lvl at 20 for this week for example, unlock it to lvl 30 next week and so on until the original release date of the pre-patch at lvl 70.

With that we can enjoy the game now and playing chill without any stress to fast lvlup to get main + rerolls with professions.
With that we can just enjoying the game playing the Classic content with the gameplay of Wotlk and all QoL like only 10g mount at lvl 20, 1.5sc mount cast, more empilement on bags etc etc.
There is no reason to wait 1 month or 3 weeks to get the pre-patch.

All these features you mentioned are minor to not leveling your character now, while buff is active. Prepath is most likely to arrive 2 weeks after realm consolidation when all automatic transfers are finished, and characters who might be unavailable for 2 weeks are unlocked. Only then will Blizzard be ready to launch prepatch and open fresh realm they promised with it, so around 24th of August. They do not want instatant rage quitting from returning players who find out that not only their realm is erased, but their characters are locked while everyone else are having fun on the event.

You can level and gather materials for inscription (that will be the only new proffesion) right now, before masses will rip zones clean of all herbs when prepatch arrives. And DKs will have their remaining 15 levels easily, even in 2 weeks with +50% exp buff. So why do you waste time waiting for prepatch when you could have any old class and any old proffesions ready?

Because i’m waiting for fresh serv and if not, i hate TBC QoL and the horrible poor and weak classes, only like Wotlk.

Nethergarde will actually be one of the healthy servers after vacation period ends and huge influx of casuals and all other people comes with the start of WotLK, unlike those mega servers which will be pain to play on (unless you buy gold and just raid/arena log → then I guess you don’t care about the state of the realm).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.