Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Arrives September 26

Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Arrives September 26

Embark on a treacherous journey through the wintry forests and snowy peaks of Northrend once more. Confront the Lich King on his Frozen Throne and push back the Scourge before Azeroth is overrun by his undead minions.

View Full Article

16 Likes

Pog.

Thank you for the xp event

4 Likes

Prepatch? When?

Please provide Information about that aswell!

17 Likes

Pretpatch when?

13 Likes

Don’t look at me like that, Arthas.

2 Likes

Pre patch ? End of season ? What will happen to marks, honors, ap ?

9 Likes

Open Firemaw

4 Likes

open fresh realms dont care about prepatch of exp buff i just want to start leveling on fresh :))

14 Likes
  • Open transfer to RP Realms
  • Tell where players from “consolidated” realms will be dropped.

and please make a way to disable XP buff Thanks!

2 Likes

Please give us a timetable for fresh servers. Even though you would like to put them up together with the pre-patch, it is not necessary.

There are a buttload of people who are only waiting for the opportunity of fresh realms. Playing anywhere else seems a waste of time when we are willing to drop our current characters to start over.

We deserve more information than you are currently providing.

17 Likes

Disable at innkeeper - stated in the bluepost.

in capitales only… or bigger cities, not Bloodhoof Village at least. But then only a short way away thanks.

Says in Blue post “Players can also visit any innkeeper in a capital city to turn the experience buff off or on.”

Bloodhoof isn’t a capital. Only ogri and sw are capitals

Yup, I just tried there because Grind said:

then I read the blue post and saw that it was only capitals :wink: At least Shattrath is a capital too (as the innkeeper there removed my buff), and I would think Darnassus, IF, UC and TB fit that bill as well.

1 Like

So that’s prepatch on the 10th and 6 weeks of prepatch, I guess. Nice

Honestly this… I wanna play I wanna level… but I don’t wanna build a char on either a loveless Megaserver like PV or MRW or a dead server like pretty much all the other…
And it would be great to be able to regulary level without having to find a booster to get through any dungeon because noone does them normally anymore.

1 Like

They have said they think 4-6 weeks is a good length for the prepatch. So I’d say between 18th august and 1st september.

Any idea what will happen to the honor people have aquired? Will it be converted into something or will people be able to keep it for use at level 80?

1 Like

Just wana say TNX for removing the boost in classic . <3 <3 <3

5 Likes

Allow transfers from Nethergarde keep. Close the server.