Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated 9 January

Yes, you are in right!!

Yesterday, thousands of people had problems getting into the game, the game crashed, people complained on the forum. You game admins, you must know that this game is NOT free!!! We pay you for your poor service, for your bad servers, and if you don’t know how to write a single letter on the forum, or to apologize, you’re not OK!

6 Likes

Remove the dang-blasted carets from the minimap. They’ve been there since 1.14 and they belong to the Legion pre-patch!

Theyre lovely , arent they <3 hahahaha

What the actual fck blizz. My ghoul is permanent, yet every damn time I fly off the ground the ghoul dissapears and I have to summon him with cd/dust again. Its rly annoying to have such a trivial think fcked up. What the fck are we paying for? Game is 14 years old ffs. Get your sht together. I bet I could find private servers less buggy for no monthly fee. I read about it on US forum and you said it will be hotfixed 3 days ago! Ur not even trying ffs!

1 Like

wtf blizz people suffering in queue pls do something!!! we pay you money p o s

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath of the Lich King Classic:

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Weapon trail visual effects have been restored to abilities that have them.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Blackrock Spire can again be entered by 10-player raids.
    • Resolved an issue where selecting certain roles for your class in the Group Finder would not actually display them in your listing.
    • Fixed an issue where Group Finder listings would be removed for certain players when moving between zones.
    • Fixed an issue where the Talent Specialization’s role could be set to tank after changing zones.
      • Developers’ note: The intention here is that this role selection should always default to DPS, and can be set by players based on how they want to describe their talent builds.
  • Items and Rewards
    • Fixed an issue that didn’t allow the auction of certain items carried over from Burning Crusade Classic.
  • Player versus Player
    • Updated the current Battleground Bonus Weekend to Warsong Gulch (was Strand of the Ancients).
    • Random Battleground Queue no longer shows up for players below level 80.
    • Fixed a crash when inspecting another player and opening the PvP tab.
  • Quests
    • For the quest “Runeforging: Preparation for Battle,” Instructor Razuvious will now (begrudgingly) provide a spare Runed Soulblade for Death Knights who have managed to misplace theirs.
6 Likes

At this point, this should be considered as trolling.

1 Like

Remove these restrictions from Golemagg because there aren’t any queqe and i will pay transfer.

What about Minion / hunters pet being under half health every time dismount from a flying mount

What do you have ptr and tests for ?

Also ironic forcing people to use the tool to join “LFG”… defo way to be more social not having dungoen finder / BG queue from anywhere… not

4 Likes

Most of these don’t seem like they would be hard to find or hidden bugs. Did you guys not do a beta?

I’ve collected some more work for you guys: (Press F5 if it shows 404)

Hello, please is there any chance that the dungeon finder will return to the game, I don’t understand that blizzard removed such an important part of the game, the party finder is useless crap. Why doesn’t blizzard listen to the fans anymore and is hurting a great game. Thanks

2 Likes

One more for your list.
To be removed: Carets still in Minimap (added in Legion pre-patch)

And they said Quest tracker will only come later - so not a bug.

Songflower is not working currently.

When you will fix “Survival of the Fittest” talent from feral Druid? Still instead of giving 33% Armor we get 66 Armor…thats simply a joke…

1 Like

Wsg weekend yeah right where is the bonus honor than ? when queuing for it it still says 1 honor.

and why did u remove the marks of honor from the bgs ? its not like its a massive advantage for new players if they get them? clarify this please.

than again Auction house is still freaking slow,

looting or herbs or mines, it so slow that the new node spawns after u finish looting.

Queues are just bs, had a 2.5 hour queue about 3 nights in a row like really ?
u could of known 1000s of poeple wanted to try out LK again as this was the games Xpac.

This feels like u put ur interns on this project?

Sort you stuff out and quick.

thanks rand over.

4 Likes

Please fix the paladin Divine Storm Visual Animation Bug

6 Likes

Fix the problem with Thekal queue … 7 hours yesterday.
Are you (Blizzard as whole company) not ashamed of yourselves?!
DO SOMETHING … ANYTHING!

2 Likes

Fix the lag and ques

2 Likes

Who cares about changes in game… We want play and no waiting for login to game after 3-5 hours. We paid for your server so you admins start changes things who can really help…

1 Like