Writing on class subcategories

Hello, I have a question. Why even with several characters can not reply or make topics on categories in title?
Thank you for respond

If you have current game time, you should be able to post in every forum on any character higher than Level 9.

Has your game time run out?

Yes, I do not have game time bought at the moment.

1 Like

OK, well then sorry - you are limited to this forum and the Support forums until you are subscribed again.

Ok, thank you for respond. It’s nice that, if want to write about some class changes to hopefully make it better and make me want play the game must first subscribe to game (buy game time) again.

Blizzard never read the Class forums anyway so any post you make will not make any difference.

Hi Molibdën!

As others have mentioned, you need active game time to post on most of the forums for WoW.

You can find more information about this here

If you wish to leave feedback/suggestions you can also do it in game via the ingame help menu (Wow Feedback and Suggestions). However posts on the forums are collected and collated and forwarded in regular reports too :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.