Wrong information in tooltips leads to unintentional mistakes when crafting important items

Hello there,

I am really frustrated about the wrong tooltips in WoW at the moment. Spark items for pvp last season said to be only low level, which you had to accept in the crafting process. From discussions on many forums it became clear, that it was in fact the correct item you had to craft, and once you did it, it ended up being the correct itemlevel.
Yesterday, I crafted the Spark item on my Priest, and did not see that I had to use the optional reagent to increase pvp ilvl - I thought they had not fixed the tooltip yet, and now it is a low level item, which cant be refunded.
Then I looked for +5% mana spellthreads, and there are none, because the tooltips for ALL qualities of those are wrong and show +3% mana. So I had to buy the 3500 gold spellthread assuming it is the +5% thing, which ended up being correct, AFTER I had used it!!
Wtf is this? This could not have been refunded as well! Fix you game blizzard! Or refund material for items that have been crafted because of your incompetence! Is there any place in the world, where you are not legally protected from false information on products??

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.