Wrong login

hi guys… i have a problem with logging in… when i press ‘play’ trough battlenet launcher it auto connects to a different server and new charlist… so i have to click on back and back again and login with my username and password to get in to my charlist… when i open wow launcher from C:/ drive it actualy works fine how can i resolve this problem? greetings…

When you click Play on the launcher, are you making sure the correct EU battle.net account is selected first? It’s just above the play button. Make sure it is EU and your proper wow account selected.

its correct it says Wow 1 eu

The only time I am aware this happens is if your account is tied to someone else via Recruit a Friend, the launcher automatically takes you to the realm of the recruiter, but the Recruit a friend is not available currently so I am a little confused.

Did you try clicking on change realm and choosing the right one?

And are you sure you are logging into the right Warcraft account?

If you are logged into EU wow but on a wrong server, you dont have to go all the way back to the login screen, all you have to do is change server from that position, and then exit when you changed to your main server ( to save the position ).

you only have to go out to login screen if you are not on EU realms

if i choose another realm there are no character… when i press back and back and login they are there… its so weird…

Hey Smasher,

Do you perhaps have multiple App launchers active, to connect to different Blizzard accounts? If you are, go through the steps to delete the Battle.net Cache and Battle.net Files and login with your main Blizzard account aftewards only. Once done, login to World of Warcraft and choose your realm/character (login) as normal. Logout and exit the game the normal way (don’t use Alt+F4 or anything) and press Play once more and see if it connects you to the correct realm.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

still the same lol it keeps going to new charlist to make a new char :S like if its autojumping to it … i did alll steps and stil have this problem even deleting the whole game and cash folders not helps and im not running multiple apps just world of warcraft

From what I can tell, you are logging into different Blizzard accounts. To have this looked into further, please contact the support team directly. They will be able to have a chat with you in detail and sort this out.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!