WTB original wolk with RDF

its original wotlk ? Oh is that why we play on the last Patch huh ?

in all aspects then content yes.

However, as i expressed several times after this, Again i dont agree with the rest of their decisions either, I havent been a fan of how they’ve handled the game at all, When they announced this i thought we’d get the Proper cycle.

Day 1 Vanilla, all the way through its 2 yeas of content and then onwards.

Not Day 600 of Vanilla, without the content. to be drip fged over a 1 year Life span and Dove directly into TBC.

It did in the past, it doens’t today.
And all pserv Wotlk proved that recently.
And TBC Classic proved that.
And also Wotlk is proving that currently.

Continue denying.

1 Like

Do you have a split personality or something? You’ve made many posts that you want RDF, that RDF didn’t change the game according to yourself, and now all of the sudden it does?

And watches came with last TBC patch same as level 30 riding, paid character transfers shoul not had been there until Naxx and then only for getting to lesser populated realms and the WotLK Riding revamp should not come until 3.2. Still we have all these things way earlier then before.

Because you just semi read my post like the others.

All anti-RDF arguments are outdated - WoW Classic / Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I agree, RDF can’t really be blamed for the change in player behaviour. At the very most, it had a very small part in it, along with a ton of other things.

But lets play the anti-RDF game, and lets say you are right. RDF destroyed the game all those years ago.
The thing is, it still wouldn’t matter if it actually happened like that. That’s history. The player/human online behaviour have already changed, that is true regardless of why.

What you fail to grasp is the fact that it is to late. There is no going back to the time before RDF first came, and magically change how we all behave and play the game to the way it was then.

Don’t bother with that guy. They ignore the fact that we have alot of other features way way earlier then the “normal” original patch cycle no matter how much we tell them that.
Simply because they have chosen RDF to be their fall guy for everything bad in the game.

Well, I’d say it is. Simply because RDF is the only thing you’re complaining about.
Haven’t seen a single thread, from you or anyone else, about the fact that Dual Spec is coming to early and should be halted. Or changes to mounting speed/not dismounting in water. Just to mention a couple.

Let’s make WOTLK great again with RDF. The majority of population for WOTLK servers has families and jobs, but still want to dive into golden 2009. Sure that lots of people will drop WOTLK without RDF within 1-2 months, as when you have 1-2 hours to play in the evening the last thing you want is to search the party for a dungeon and spend 30 minutes to reach it/wait for other players…

4 Likes

Make your own huge signup and pester blizzard for a wotlk version, thats what the original classic people did and that is why they are sticking to their values and not all these late joiners or other random players that the game wasnt made for.

If you dont have the time to play the game for which it was made for its intended audience (the classic people). Then find another game, you also wanna start playing csgo and complain it has no building that can facilitate your fortnite skills ? Ridiculous…

LMAO that is the worst argument ever.

You know, why don’t you and your “classic people” simply stay on vanilla era servers instead.
That version is created for you.

Wow classic, as in in all versions of classic was made for classic players. You retail players joining the ride on someone else work and not enjoying it is just, yikes.

Go play retail or any other game if you dont like what “Classic” was made for.

You’re LITERALLY posting from a retail character.

2 Likes

“What an argument”

You just played yourself. As that doesnt “prove” what ever you think it did in your head. As i am not trying to turn Classic into retail…

No see, your claim about people being visitors or whatever has no basis whatsoever, it’s just you hurling insults.

At least seeing your damned avatar being retail has some basis in reality.

Don’t hurl rocks when you live in a glass house. Just leave out that bit of your argument. You have absolutely no basis for the claim so all it is is a thinly veiled personal attack as if you’re a better person for having played OG Vanilla, OG TBC and OG WotLK.

We all did dear. You’re not better than anyone else.

1 Like

OH boo hoo, now i am no my day 1 classic warrior, now what ?

It has bearing, as the arguments people are making is because the players want what was in the original wotlk aka (Older version of retail). They are retail players and therefore it fits.

You treating something like that as an insult cause many people use it that way, is just a showcasing of how sad and fickle some peoples egos are, that being called a “retail player” is that bad for them.

That has nothing to do with the argument, you are just making assumptions based on the phrase “Retail players”. Try and read it again without the bias of thinking i am some kind of hater that hates all retail players, just cause i use the phrase “retail players” about people who want changes that were only in the “RETAIL VERSION OF THAT EXPANSION”.

Then you can come back and try and resume the original argument, i guess.

What? Are you hearing yourself?

Retail players are the one who want the original version of WotLK, you’re in here wanting a completely new game?

Am I reading this correct?

You know Cataclysm Classic is still going to suck, right?

1 Like

Except I’m not claiming that RDF destroyed the game and it should have been in WOTLK Classic.

Listen i dont know why this is so hard for you people to understand, but “CLASSIC”, does not entail and mean the original versions of every expansion. Classic is an idea, a mindset about how the game should be and to best align the original expansions so that those ideas are facilitated. ONE OF WHICH, is community and social interactions.

Why would you care about any of that, arent you leaving since wotlk is not being made around your idea of what it should be or in worst case as a “no changes” WOTLK, which classic isnt…

CLASSIC =/= NO CHANGE RE LIVING OF EVERY EXPANSION.

Once you learn that it all makes a lot more sense.

Another great example of the social, warm and welcoming anti-RDF muppets. You’re a great example of people I do NOT want to socialize with, congratulations.

3 Likes