WTB original wolk with RDF

So same as dual spec, 1.5 sec mount speed and not dismounting in water and, yanno, end game talents?

rather not honestly… was fun with RDF though …

dont see what the fuss is about.

i dont have the time to make groups the old ways these days im not in my early 20’s anymore with no responsibilities…

2 Likes

This is a well trodden subject. if you don’t have time to play an MMO, don’t play it. making it more casual just cheapens the experience. For you as well as everyone else.

1 Like

You can just say “I want the game to die.”

me having not the time to dedicate to make parties the old way , is unrelated to my ability to play the game :slight_smile:

but im already ahead of you anyway… i dont play.

I’ve played the game as much as you in classic/TBC.

I played WOTLK more than any other expansion.

I loved RDF. I loved cross server groups. I loved LFG.

All of those things made the game worse though and now I don’t enjoy retail.

I went back to class with NONE of those things and suddenly I was having fun in wow for the first time in 10 years.

Maybe the things I like weren’t actually good for the game. just like eating donuts and drinking coke.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know, I quit in Cataclysm cause it was a terrible expansion, I just want my damned game.

For me its a deal breaker, 2 accounts thats x2 subscription on a monthly basis , both canceled with 2 days left since I just learned that blizz just does not want us to us that tool to find groups.

I have a life, a job and was looking forward to spamming dungeons as I just love to do that , thus this is a deal breaker , no dungeon finder , no subs.

Its just not for me so I walk away like I did with retail long ago never to go back , if they implement the wotlk LFG system I will consider to come back ,till then I am out

2 Likes

Lol not at all. I will play the crap out of wotlk. Only the version I wanted to play to begin with, the one that I played all those years ago…
So: no, I wont be renewing
yes I do indeed love wotlk, the best expansion in wow’s lifetime.

Knowing how hard Blizzard have to state real reasons for doing stuff I can obviously not know how much truth it hold, but:

The official reason why LFR came into play was that Blizzard (again, acording to them themselves) felt more and more that the time they spent on develop raids which only a tiny percent of the playerbase got to see was in many regards a vaste of time.
They felt their effort and time spent in to develop the raids needed to be accessable to everyone that wanted to experience them.

So no, LFR had nothing to do with RDF and has no place in this debate.

Well, you’re not that far off, but it was more like 60%.

Maybe next time try to use accurate facts.

Uhm not for me it wouldn’t no. Maybe try to use the term “I” the next time you try to voice your opinion and how you feel. Rather then “everyone”.

2 Likes

Just because you don’t understand why something affects you, doesn’t mean you aren’t affected by it.

1 Like

Yea… or no. That makes absolutely zero sense.

I most certainly do not feel like my experience is “cheapened”.

Still hoping they introduce RDF in WoLK… So many voiced this issue but getting totally ignored.

1 Like

its original wotlk ? Oh is that why we play on the last Patch huh ?

in all aspects then content yes.

However, as i expressed several times after this, Again i dont agree with the rest of their decisions either, I havent been a fan of how they’ve handled the game at all, When they announced this i thought we’d get the Proper cycle.

Day 1 Vanilla, all the way through its 2 yeas of content and then onwards.

Not Day 600 of Vanilla, without the content. to be drip fged over a 1 year Life span and Dove directly into TBC.

It did in the past, it doens’t today.
And all pserv Wotlk proved that recently.
And TBC Classic proved that.
And also Wotlk is proving that currently.

Continue denying.

1 Like

Do you have a split personality or something? You’ve made many posts that you want RDF, that RDF didn’t change the game according to yourself, and now all of the sudden it does?

And watches came with last TBC patch same as level 30 riding, paid character transfers shoul not had been there until Naxx and then only for getting to lesser populated realms and the WotLK Riding revamp should not come until 3.2. Still we have all these things way earlier then before.

Because you just semi read my post like the others.

All anti-RDF arguments are outdated - WoW Classic / Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I agree, RDF can’t really be blamed for the change in player behaviour. At the very most, it had a very small part in it, along with a ton of other things.

But lets play the anti-RDF game, and lets say you are right. RDF destroyed the game all those years ago.
The thing is, it still wouldn’t matter if it actually happened like that. That’s history. The player/human online behaviour have already changed, that is true regardless of why.

What you fail to grasp is the fact that it is to late. There is no going back to the time before RDF first came, and magically change how we all behave and play the game to the way it was then.

Don’t bother with that guy. They ignore the fact that we have alot of other features way way earlier then the “normal” original patch cycle no matter how much we tell them that.
Simply because they have chosen RDF to be their fall guy for everything bad in the game.

Well, I’d say it is. Simply because RDF is the only thing you’re complaining about.
Haven’t seen a single thread, from you or anyone else, about the fact that Dual Spec is coming to early and should be halted. Or changes to mounting speed/not dismounting in water. Just to mention a couple.

Let’s make WOTLK great again with RDF. The majority of population for WOTLK servers has families and jobs, but still want to dive into golden 2009. Sure that lots of people will drop WOTLK without RDF within 1-2 months, as when you have 1-2 hours to play in the evening the last thing you want is to search the party for a dungeon and spend 30 minutes to reach it/wait for other players…

4 Likes