WTB Papal Fez 900k!

Role player here. I am willing to buy the Papal Fez on Argent Dawn EU for 900k!

This item would be the pinnacle of an outfit I’m using.

2 Likes

unrelated but i wish this was implemented in ah like abuyer section but probably would be abused just like crafting orders…

Somewhere you could place an order for items?

How would it work?

Sounds fascinating.

yeah exactly like that. new auction tab to put a value for an item so if someone farmed that boe, tmog , mount etc. they can either sell to you or list the item if they don’t like your bid. if there are more than one demand , list them like ah items but from expensive bid to cheaper one.

1 Like

that is REALLY a good idea

having the ability to order boe’s…with the dragonflight crafting interface managable

1 Like

1 mill for a hat that looks like any hat almost ingame, u have my respect.

1 Like

It’s called buy orders. Other games have been using it for over a decade and it gets suggested 10 times a year to blizzard.

2 Likes

Hey, one of my agents has it on your server. The last price I am offering for it is 1.4 mil and you have it.

1 Like

You might also want to make this post on the AD forums

Guild Wars 2 has had this for 11 years. Players have asked Blizzard for it many, many times.

1 Like

yeah auctioning is also way more fun in gw2 overall because there are no addons to tell you the price of anything so you can risk stuff and gamble a bit , it’s fun

Are you willing to transfer to buy it? I swear I remember it being on Kazzak for a long time (I was checking a few months ago), and I believe it was even less than 900k.

Don’t take me exactly at my word, when I come home I will check the AH and get back to you.

1 Like

You don’t need to be in game

https://undermine.exchange/#eu-draenor/9431-89

and scroll to the bottom to see which EU realms currently have it.

There are 13 on EU realms (of the ilevel 89 version), and Kazzak does indeed have one at the moment, at 2.8M. As opposed to Silvermoon, which has at least one at 763K

As a role player this item is a one of a kind in the Scarlet community. To use this for transmog would be quite simply amazing. Which is why I am willing to pay 900k right now.

That’s a pretty cool tool! Thanks for sharing, didn’t know it existed.

1 Like

the ad community really is something else … i’m glad i left
900 for a silly hat

1 Like

That silly hat took over 2000 runs for me personally to get.
It is unique , there’s no other colour like it. It’s in the customisation tab as it’s own icon.
It’s called a " super item " for reason.
900k is kinda insulting to the time a player has spent providing that hat for others to enjoy.
I personally sold mine for 1.6 million in bfa and I wish I kept it , because I spent so long farming one of these mega rare items.
There’s a reason items got prices , how common and uncommon they are. Papal Fez goes under the incredibly " all curse words in the english language " RARE category.

I’ve been watching the papal fez prices on AD for a very long time and they have never gone lower than 1.2M. That said, the majority of them go up and don’t sell.

I’m willing to be a buyer NOW for a bit cheaper price doing us both a favor. If someone wants to think they are being low-balled and insulted then they don’t have to sell it for that mount.

Role players aren’t really known for their huge pockets such as the whales the high prices are targeting. So if someone wants to get rid of a Papal Fez that isn’t selling for the high prices I’ll buy one for a slightly lower price now!

fez in swedish means that someone let go of a nasty gas one.

I just checked btw - there’s 2 on Kazzak right now. Both for 1.534.685 G buyout prize.

1 Like