WTB Popcorn

to sit back and enjoy the clown fiesta Bli$$ard is putting up for us ;). I mean after this yet another failed AV hotfix and after seeing almost all of their decisions regarding classic failing or just being terribly wrong, i am pretty sure P3 release will have it’s problems and failures too…

i mean what can we expect form a company that managed to ruin a 17 year old game by remastering it lol. It’s downright sad, nothing will change and the only thing we can do is not accepting these charades anymore.

props to Slicy in another thread but we can never forget :

1 Like

I am recently not paying any sub, so i cant take a look at it, could you elaborate a bit what happened with AV ?

( for better info - i stop playing after phase 2 start, the game rewards are not adequate to time invested - 2nd reason - its a f*cking bot fest this game. )

and you are absolutely right, refundcraft the reforged is a joke. i did not expect them to kill old w3 and the last nail for their coffin was - intelectual property of all custom games - the only reason w3 survived . Kek

long story short Ally premading AV’s, Bli$$ trying to prevent that from happening, Ally getting around Bli$$'s cheap patches:

https ://imgur.com/1SByKaK

(mby some1 can post that gif for me, i dont know how :frowning: )

there you go my friend, one of my personal favorites to use on this forum

2 Likes

Heyyyyyyy i still cant post no gifs :frowning:
where did ya get the WoW Premium account ??

I am a filthy blizzard shill I guess? Idk how I managed that when I just make sarcastic comments all day XD

(nah but seriously check out this thread: Trust level info )

Don’t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flags
^ think having 3 day bans every few weeks cuts me off :smiley:

lol, thats unrealistic :smiley:
It just counts how many times you ve been flagged ?
Or it counts if being flagged was on point ?

You can get flagged here just because have different opinion :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.