WTF is wrong with world pvp and alliances?

every zone theres 2 hordes 20 alliances and most of them are max level ganking low levels??? why is this okey?? why cant we zone each side balanced? like 10 / 10 each side and not 2 vs 20 also why the f do we put max levels to same zone as low level players??? thats just stupid… theres so many toxic noobs that make partys to gank low levels with max level characters and being very toxic about it … ganking 10 times row and chaseing you until you have to just log out and come maybe try again finish that quest after hours if there isnt ppl ganking again
getting very tilted at this

iIK NOW I GOT WARMORDE ON AND I CAN TURN IT OFF BUT still its so f up

i get low levels fighting each other but not max levels chaseing and killing low levels 10 times + row until you just give up on that character

3 Likes

That’s WPvP

1 Like

You’re a rival 209 ilvl big boy, go out there and destroy every alliance u come across as retaliation.

On my main i go out as enhance and just 1v3 those wandering alliance ducks. They also say sorry and kiss my big muscles after that. /tauren’d

Thru the whole bfa horde raided every zone to massgank alliance.

Now horde is nowhere to be found and alliance got 15% bonus in warmode. That escalated well lol.

I still think the warmode bonus is way too weak. Theres barely any world quest.

The bonus need to change. World quests should reward honor and daily bags conquest if done in warmode<<

How fun is warmode when 99% are levelers who gives absolutely no honor xD everyone in SL should give honor when ganked.

the phasing feels weird at certain places: like in maw and at world bosses, rare world quests, I’m either put into an alli dominated phase where is literally no horde around, or the other way. The rest of the world seems pretty balanced, meeting equal number of alli & horde at random places.

Killing low levels happen on horde side too (experienced it a few times, undead rogues seem to love camping low levels for some reason).

What I’d suggest is to stay away from places that has some major max level events(world quests f.e.) in them, major gathering places(herb,mining,skinning) to avoid max level opposition

Duelist 209 ilvl big boy*

there has be changes to world pvp its pointless to 1v20 or get ganked by max level characters

1 Like

add to that one OP sub rogue ally whos mad his friends
who chose the risk got ganked by few hordes
and decided to use his “skill” to 1vs1 with his stun spam that still has no cds
and he dares to insult me in a whisper

1 Like

Alliance have 30% more rep/honor/xp.
Horde zero. So why should horde go WM.
I stopped doing WM because of that.
Actually i dont know any of my horde friends going WM any more…
Its pretty obvious WM backfired.

3 Likes

That’s part of what’s helping even up the balance, good one.

Wpvp problems have wpvp solutions.

2 Likes

Alliance gets a quest that awards mad conquest for 25 kills.
Horde do not.

Result:
Alliance turns WM on.
Horde turns WM off.

1 Like

Thats just stupid

1 Like

I agree. I wish Horde got the quest too so we’d see lots of both factions engaging in world PvP on the regular.
Whenever one feels things are unfair it’s possible to just turn it off too, so I literally don’t see a downside to such a thing.

Ye, but it’s helping balance the region faction pop. R now anyway. Which means more potential for even balance shards.

Your driver needs an update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.