Wtf priest dmg?

i dont get wtf is going on in arena everything is broken but lets nerf dks nice
devs ruins this game
https:// imge. to/i/VoTTr
https:// imge.to /i/Voq24
NICE why to play dps when you can heal and dps and tank :smiley: blizz failed as always
i explain why in 3s this will be usefull only in rmp and maby in insane jungle
wich makes the buff not so good but it breaks 2s :smiley: but blizz test things before they pop nerfs/buffs XD insane

DKs had to be nerfed man I mean there were still rare cases where RMD lost to WWDK.

They only had triple rogue in their MDI and they also only want RMD in their regionals/blizzcon

yea and this rogue mage metas are since wod breaking the game loosing subs
no brain no gain i gess

DK are still op tho, even after significant nerfs. How the hell you complain about disc of all things?

1 Like

Well this is actually weird but i was playing a little this week (anout 25 games) and i played vs 1 druid and like 15 disc priests. Ofc not even one rshaman or mw.

People cry about disc because of rank 3 cruible essence that every disc is using.

I have seen disc priests doing more dmg than ferals and disc usually does more than 50% of his dps dmg.

Ofc they does lower healing than other healers and if they not oom or survive until higher damp they can never top their dps.

lol no and 2s are 60% discs

fixed for you

DKs are actually looking ok now and managable.
Now other classes should be nerfed.
And disc damage is really getting out of hand as for a healer. Full of them now with all kind of comps, like for example the perversion of disc + ret, press a button - something dies.
MW are almost non existent now. And they nerfed healing of crane because…??? Like disc is not doing damage for healing ALL the time?

Well this is actually weird but i was playing a little this week (anout 25 games) and i played vs 1 druid and like 15 disc priests.

lol no and 2s are 60% discs

If so you were probably lucky with rng. According to xunamate rdruids still make up 40% of healer activity in “high rated” 2v2, followed by hpala at 26% and then disc at 20% :slight_smile:

Yeah it has nothing to do with discs broken state in 2s

Someone is not dispelling?

About the 2nd one Undulating Tides trait is broken atm. I even see when whaaz is streaming this is the top dps ability of dh players on 2.7k.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.