WW healing feels extremely weak

Just compared to most other classes that can heal, WW heals feel extremely weak, anyone else noticed that?

Usually I off-heal ppl in both pvp and pve if needed, but right now it feels almost useless, I barely see their hp bar moving.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s so weak it’s disgusting 8-10k heals with a 16k crit heal, while evoker out here 1/4 per heal

2 Likes

In battlegrounds our healing is quite allright. Many times topped the healing meters. That doesn’t show any skill from my part, but at least the healing compared to other classes is alright.
Only healed 3 heroics. Again no problems there, tanks seem way, way more self sufficient compared to the start of SL, haven’t spotted any one shot mechanics yet and all incoming damage on the dps and me could be outhealed. Again, that gave me problems at the start of SL.

Really? thats interesting, you have full gear maybe? cuz I do not and I feel the healing is pretty meh,
like the last games in BG I did like 8m damage total but healing was maybe 1 to 1.2m, and then looking at other dps classes were on like 6 or 7m healing,
it’s probably just some classes that just do way too much healing then and I shouldnt compare to them, it’s mostly Fury, Afflic, DH’s, DK.s, Ret’s, that seem to do so much more healing, maybe more specs, but thats just the ones I can think of right, there’s prob more,
I’m guessing you also run both 8% more healing talents plus all the other healing increase talents?

Please disregard my post. I foolishly thought you were talking about MW spec.

I must learn to read…

WW spec has some lackluster healing, but not in any way experienced in PvP/PvE to comment on.

Agree we need def\healing upgrade!
Our WW still squishy. I had big hope that it will be fixed but
Healing is super weak and from resource perspective quite expensive

Energy always not enough for fight and for healing we should spend quite long GCD with expensive price and weak potential

And Our Hibrid class has much weak heal potential then non-healing clasess like (DH\DK\Fury\Lock) with passive heal

It’s horrible. The in combat heals are insanely small (i mean 7k every 10 seconds!) when your health pool is 130k.

Vivify healing is low for a casted resource heal. It’s like they forgot to scale it up, i’m sure its fine when you’re pveing at level 20, but it barely heals up the damage of 1 tick of a dot.

Expel harm, and chi wave heal you for about 10k total.

Soothing mist is so horrible. You are better off eating food.

Monk was supposed to sacrifice defence/hp amounts with high damage/mobility and self healing.

It probably has the worst self heals in combat of any melee class in the game.

2 Likes

Tbh, I just think that everyone else does too much healing.

In PvP, you have to completely outplay classes like DH and Warr, otherwise they just zugzughug you; if you try to run they keep close and stay topped up without a healer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.