Ww monk help?

So this is my gear https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/ktm wearing 2 pvp trinkets for the set bonus.

As i’m doing arenas and bgs i see other ww monks popping out RSK for 20k+ while the top i can reach is around a 9k crit. Generally speaking it’s hard to put any pressure on any healer even using clones and xuen.

Is there something that i’m not understanding of the class? some talent i’m missing?

And i was thinking to switch from night fae to kyrian, is it worth it? or i’ll just leave be?

After looking over your character you are missing out on some key points:

1. You are Night Fae, I’d instantly recommend you to swap to Kyrian because it is better in every way possible. However buy yourself the Vers/Mastery fist weapons first before switching they’re the best weapons and when you swap to kyrian you don’t have access to them anymore.

2. Your Talent choices are whack, always play Tigers Lust, Ring of Peace and Whirling Dragon Punch. The talents you picked now are vastly underperforming for WW especially spiritual focus.

3. You need more versatility on your gear, you only have 19% while most of the players are running around with 30%ish, it also will make a huge difference. Thankfully the PvP gear has a lot of it which is at the same time the BIS stat for WW. Your general Ilvl is also low but at this CR you are playing it is absolutely okay to push at least to 1600-1800 until then you can get your gear up to 213/220. Also buy yourself a Gladiator’s Badge or Battlemaster instead of the insignia. Badge fits better with your Burst cooldowns and BM gives you another button to press to save you while boosting your agility. But don’t waste your honor. Buy an Emblem for conquest points, the insignia you have now is more than fine to continue with.

Otherwise:

This might help in all other decisions and questions you might have.

1 Like

thanks i’m gonna have a look when i get home from work.
appriciate!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.