WW Monks = godmode in SoloShuffle?

From perspective of feral druid, this spec I simply cannot win against ever.
Its just busted.
Like if you can give me some advices, shoot but i tried everything, i lose so hard vs monks its not even funny.

1 Like

I’ll give it a go
Save bash | maim for fists. Do you use a tracker for enemy CDs? ( I do, but isn’t configured as i’m lazy)

If you don’t have stun available for fists, Travel wild charge? idk if feral take it but vortex him

I’d also say instant cast Entang roots. This is so underrated it’s actually unreal man
Regrowth heal hardly anything so just bait them into bad spot and Root him lol
After you root him you can clone and he can’t stop it btw
xd

just my 2p!

Its a l2p bear form can soak ww burst and you can kite with roots and I could go on.

Well, its one thing to say both feral and ww share their fate in that they used to be fearsome 1vs1 but they are crap now mostly. I think feral vs ww its up to gear/player skill really, it can go any way. Both fun classes forgotten by the devs it seems…

1 Like

dont play feral. its poorly designed.
you have rogue/dh/ww/hunter
take your pick

didnt play for sometime but I think bash and maim are physical so you cant stun with them during fists

You can root them and go bear forn again l2p issue there

I was answering the guy who mentioned the stuns during fists…
try to not be a sweaty toxic player and l2read before commenting.
also no feral takes mass root even less so that now the clones is not the chosen talent by ww where mass root was more valuabale.
Also roots are reasily dispelled by almost all healers and so you lose your go stun for maybe a one second root

1 Like

I was addressing the op my bad sorry.

1 Like

Yes it’s a totally ridiculous. WW-monk with aspirants gear can burst u down in seconds when you are a ilvl450 ret full pvp gear. Another words monk is totally broken now.

Aaand…it got nerfed. But they buffed it in PvE.

I’m a bit confused. I checked representation and top specs are Balance Druid, Ret Paladin, Shadowpriest, Unholy DK, Destro Lock.

Where’s all the WW hate coming from?

WW is broken atm.
Feral is trash atm.
Special mention to trash Feral self-healing while WW self-healing got buffed in last patch (+ big defensive CD buffs in recent tuning).

Ergo, WW will most surely beat equally skilled Feral 1v1 almost all the time.

Not really nerfed in PVP… Did you miss the change where they increased RSK damage?

Given their current state, WW should either:

• lose burst damage or
  • have their Mortal Strike effect on RSK removed or
  • lose mobility

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.