WW/Multiclasser LF guild

Hi there! I recently took a short break from raiding after the release of crucible and decided I wanted to try something out I have not played before so I levelled up this monk, after spending the last few weeks slowly gearing I find myself lacking a guild so here I am attempting to sell myself on the forums.

I’m more of a Curve raider, although basically every expac I’ve somewhat dabbled in mythic content, 3/9M Dazar’alor and 2/2HC Crucible raiding in a 1 day guild, I would love to test the waters (no pun intended) and step into some more mythic progression with 8.2 and ofc Dazar’alor while we all wait patiently for the next content drop.

I play a lot of classes to some varying extents of gear levels due to my short hiatus and putting everything into this monk for the last weeks, so if your guild has an active weekly alt run that is a big + for me.

Forgot to add which classes I play so here we go:
(H) WW 404/ (H) DH 373/ (H) Pala 375 (not played these 2 since uldir.)
(A) DH 410/ (A) Rogue 392/ (A) Ele Sham 394/ (A) SP 385/ (A) Warrior 389.
I also have a Hunter/DK/Lock and Druid sitting at 110.

Looking for preferably a 2-3 day guild that would start raid around 20:00-21:00 and end between 23:00-00:00, activity outside of raid nights in the form of some m+ would also be a huge bonus.

Add my btag and let’s have a chat :smiley: (SgtFapfap#2357) don’t ask.
Faction/server does not matter however I would like a trial raid before considering transfering (ofc this changes if opposite faction)

PS. Sorry for the wall of text.

TL;DR, Me WW Monk me need guild, 2-3 days.
<3

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

When we have a full raid team ready (ideally 8.2), we raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday from 7PM-10PM Server Time, with chill alt runs Wednesday. I don’t make an issue if it is not possible for everyone to be there timely, if it is a pre-informed situation. For instance, ‘I can’t be there at all at 7PM Server Time, but I’ll always join from 8PM’.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you and any of your friends if they want. :slight_smile:

I’m constantly available, myself, through Discord, even when I’m not in-game and have a few lovely Officers who would be happy to answer any and all questions.

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

Hey man! You seem like an awesome guy, and we might be the guild for you!

Add me on BTAG at FeralKitteh#2837 and we can have a chat! Meanwhile, take a look at our recruitment forum below: [A] <Moonfall> - Argent Dawn EU - PvE/PvP/RP/Fun/Social

Have a good day o/