Ww undertuned : consequence on play life

People who are stuck at 16s have more pressing issues to worry about, really. WW monk’s current state is not one of them.

Concerning 20s Elycie did not say anything untrue: If you go into 20s it is not going to be your spec that is going to hold you back. Does WW need help on the single target department? Yes. Are you perhaps too reliant on RNG to do out of the ordinary AoE DPS? Possibly, yet through the keys I did with a group of friends I never even once feel that it is my spec holding us back from timing 20s. It is usually mistakes leading to a wipe that leads to a broken key.

And I am not even saying this from the perspective of having a FOTM group. The only consistent one in my group is the tank, who is playing Blood DK. Our DPS and healer keeps changing depending on who is online and available. Sometimes we have a FOTM class in our group, but most of the time we do not. We work what we have.

Just got KSH on MW, it was a blast. Joined a new guild, where a dps was more needed for raids, crafted fancy weapons, got some cool trikets, re-gemmed to adjust stats a bit just so i can say my 415 ww is worse than my 400 warr. Gearing ww feels like a waste of time and absolutely unsatisfying for raid content. 15ilvls is probably a lot of work for most, having this low impact is just disheartening…

Windwalker ST is dire, cleave is strong and AoE is decent. In raid it feels rough but both of the hard bosses are cleave fights or have add phases where cleave/AoE matters. WW has a place in M+ not just for damage but because it is a very durable spec, 3 defensives baseline and a 4th if you need it is very nice to have and cements your ability to survive on high tyrannical bosses.

Please fix ST tho, it’s honestly a joke right now and speccing into ‘ST Spec’ doesn’t even do anything worthwhile it feels.

WW imho, feels like its gotten worse each expansion after its launch.

MoP WW Felt so good, its Awful, that even by DF blizzard are still not reliesing how much better this class once was, I remember back in MoP, i made a Monk when i came back tothe game after a break at the end of Cataclysm and my mum for the first time since Classic, Changed main From paladin.

It was just so good. We both reached Legion, and neither of us could stomache the specc anymore and its still made 0 recovery from the damage the pruning did.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.