WW/MW Monk 190ilvl with Mythic Experience looking for Weekend-raiding guild

Hello, I am 190iLvL WW/MW monk (with resto druid alt) looking for weekend raiding guild.
I have experiences with mythic raiding, being as high as in the top guild on Burning Blade EU on Mists of Pandaria (Realm first in SoO) and playing more semi-hardcore since then - always having atleast few mythic bosses killed with the guild.
I have no problem transfering from Burning blade with one or two characters and can boost other characters as well, and I am willing to switch class if needed (if that gets me to the heroic raids atleast - though I would love to raid mythics) and I have no problem switching to the Alliance.
Never raided with International guild but I can speak English if needed.
Kind Regards,
Saba

Hello Saba,

We are a fairly new guild starting to build our raidteam, who will be going to push for AOTC and CE in a relaxed atmosphere :slight_smile: We also have mythic + nights aswell as other events like transmog runs. Its a very social and friendly guild and will want to push for end game content but also wants to have fun. The raiddays haven’t been set yet, so we will be able to fit into everyones scedule :slight_smile:

If you would like to know more you can add my battletag : Missylerona#2360

Hope to hear from you soon!

PS : This guild is on Outland realm ally side

Hey there.

On the off chance, you haven’t found a group:
is a newly formed cross-realm heroic raiding community with the long term goal of building a mythic guild once we have a stable roster. We’re planning to raid on Friday and Saturday evenings starting this coming weekend. Take a look at our recruitment post here and let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Hey Saba,

Always Sunny in Tanaris is looking for healers take a look if you’re interested