X-53 Touring Rocket

Hello!
I am someone who loves this game very much and also likes mountfarming a lot. I will probably pay thousands of Euros for TCG-mounts in the near future, even though it sounds crazy, I’ll still do it. This is not the reason for this post though, but the fact that I put in a ticket in order to find out , if the X-53 Touring Rocket will ever be available again. The GM suggested to look on the forums and I came to the conclusion that I would make a post, because I wanted to find out what the community thought about a possible comeback of the X-53 Touring Rocket into the game. Maybe we could get it as a reward for Recruit a Friend again or through whatever means necessesary. My reason for this post is, that the GM also told me that the Zhevra had made it back into the game once and this gave me hope.

Best regards,
Caleth

“what’s gone will never come back, but it exists when you think of it.”

Though you’re correct the Zhevra came back, I believe we’ve been lucky to have these old rewards for as long as we have(had), and that Blizzard listed them as a reward for a satisfying length of time for players to achieve.

Personally, it was quite annoying for me seeing the Zhevra make a come-back, as I claimed this great mount the first time round, and felt ‘unique’ for a short period of time.

I think now, the new RAF system should continue swaying far away and making big jumps, bringing in new things to replace the old. Perhaps allow the chance once more for old RAF rewards a few expansions down the line from now?; but i’m not too keen on that idea.

1 Like

Why did you post this on the Argent Dawn realm forum???

1 Like

Why wouldn’t he post it here? Its one of the more active forums and he’s asking our opinion on something?

You don’t have to respond in here if you don’t want to see this thread,you could’ve allowed to be buried under the many other threads?

As for the topic; I doubt it will ever make a return.

Because this is pretty much the reason. Kinda in the same way that old achievement reward mounts! Or pvp mounts!

Perhaps they’ll be added to the ingame BMAH one day!

2 Likes

I gotta be honest and say “Don’t get your hopes up” on this one. It was available for quite a few years and only (relatively) just got removed. I can only suggest you keep an eye on the black market auction house and hope one is added there, I just count my lucky cotton socks I was able to grab one alongside the Zhevra when I had the chance. You could maybe have a stab at the new RAF system, not many seem to be going for it due to the pay/reward structure, could be a place to get some cool unique rewards that not many are going for.

It has nothing to do with the realm, and is better placed in general.

2 Likes

If you don’t like a post, skip it.
You don’t own the forums.

1 Like

I suppose it would; but atleast most roleplayers tend to be more up-to-date on Blizzards do’s and dont’s when it comes to mounts or other roleplay-useable items! Plus I feel like AD forums are one of the nicer places on these Blizzard forums anyways :grin:

You guys are trying too hard to be relevant.

My point is the question would be better posed to the wider community in for example General, and would be more likely to get a blue response.

6 Likes

Fair enough, I suppose it would

1 Like

We have officially been -shutdown-.

2 Likes

because weirdly enough people expect threads relevant to the Argent Dawn server on the forum of the Argent Dawn server.

the General forums etc are active enough.

Imagine asking a question politely and being treated like a jerk.

It is a bit crazy yes. Feel free to buy them but I’d say they’re not worth the effort as their model is out of date and the playerbase often has unique mounts that are now deemed cooler.
If you want to flood money in WoW you should get the mythic mounts from Ny’alotha -they’re the deal!

1 Like

Thanks for your valued input mister contrarian dragon.

Are we going to have another seven hour mid-night post spree on how you managed to lodge your head up your derrière?

3 Likes

Not unless you keep replying you know. You have to be in two to do a back-and-forth.

Yet another post which lacks any kind of insight.

Speaking of lacking things, perhaps it’s time you come down from the presumed high ground and just begin to think that you, much like everyone else here, is on the same level. I can assure you you would have fairly less posts from me if you were less self-entitled.

1 Like

Seriously? Let it go.

The last reply was 12 HOURS ago.

Its the pot calling the kettle black.

Well, perhaps I did read now. Can’t be on the forums all days, all day. Just those in which I should be doing stuff.

1 Like

You’re enabling the cycle, you’re all like; “you keep replying” but you are doing it yourself. let it die.

2 Likes

I understand your point but consider that the issue, for me, isn’t the amount of replies. It’s usually things like the (fairly obnoxious) attitude which bothers me.

If you’re telling just me to stop, there’s a degree of unfairness, in that you’re basically blaming the less snarky party for being snarky, which while true, it’s still an implicit defense of the other party (which is arguably far less respectable, atleast in this case). So, yes, it’s a bit of a double standard.

1 Like

just stop lmao

1 Like