X-mythic raider combo (tank + heals) looking for casual active guild on Kazzak

Hey all!

My partner and I (Dutch and American/Dutch) are looking for an active, adult, experienced oldschool players guild to adventure and progress with. We are a tank healer combo, both have mained nearly all since Vanilla and are x-mythic raiders - we play nearly all of the tank and healers now at max level (though we obvs have each a “main” we focus on = Druid Tank + Evoker healbot).

We are very active and social, playing every evening. We also have lives now so can’t commit to 3-4 scheduled raids a week. I was GM +heal lead in the past, partner was officer and MT with our mythic team that has since disbanded end of last xpac.

Please help us stop torturing ourselves with pugging Normal + HC raid weekly on 3+ characters - we need a homebase now and likeminded people to play with.

We run (currently pug) raids weekly on 2-3 chars so we can easily commit to a 2-day week progression schedule (HC or Mythic progress. But we are not as stressed with top-tier Mythic progression as the previous expansions, looking to casually progress with awesome like-minded peeps who know how to play / enjoy the game and have raided at higher levels in the past.

Anyone have a great social casual progress guild with mature but mildly (very haha) inappropriate people? :wink:

Thanks! Gina & Oscar

p.s. Feel free to reach out to me in game Gina#21853 or discord at ginamarie#4018

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.