Xal'atath main boss?

Wherever I check, all sources say Xal’atath is to be the main boss of War Within. But come on, is it true? We used to have few expansions where we had no clue who is it until the last patch. Similar thing was with Silvanas who in fact was not the main expansion boss. Wouldn’t it be too obvious and a huge spoiler if we know now the main boss of WW? Isn’t she going to be just the first raid boss? And during the game we gonna meet the real villain? If we’re talking about sword then maybe… Sargeras?
I like Xal’atath as a character but to be honest I would be very disappointed if she finds out to be the main antagonist. Any other types?

1 Like

Hm, as I understood it she isn’t the boss of WW, but our main antagonist in the whole Worldsoul Saga. I’d be surprised if we offed her in WW, but I’m too lazy to check right now.

I hope so, and the set she is wearing should be a transmog apperance too, maybe boss drop from her? Who knows?

Not really no because just because xalatath is a raid boss that does not meen it will end well for us :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.