Xardas by lore

Hello,

Hi, I would like to RP one of the character from other game so I was wondering from few days from now, what kind of class would you assigned for the one of the main character in game “Gothic” I mean “Xardas the necromancer”. I assumed mage or warlock, because he could summon demons but also using magic the mages in wow use. There is no necromancer class in game so it’s kinda hard for me to decide.

It is possible to make a deathknight and roleplay as a necromancer rather than undead, say your a mage , mog appropriately to the look and play unholy for the undead minions

Death knuckle would be the obvious choice. Alternatively affliction warlock if you’re willing to pretend all the curses and diseases are death magic instead. Warlocks for sure have more fitting outfits for the “dark wizard” aesthetic, since DK wears plate. I think there’s nothing that would say a warlock cannot use the Arcane (the magic mages use) unless they’re specifically Fel-corrupted.

While the current class fantasy says warlock = demons and fel, you could play yours as simply an immoral user of dark magics and limited Arcane use I guess. It’s all up to how you RP the character.

With that being said, though… I would advise to come up with your own character from the Warcraft setting, instead of bringing in a Gothic character!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.