Xav the Unfallen - Holy tips

Hi all,

Played my priest alt last night on a ToP +9 (think the highest I’d done before was a +2).

My, but Xav was difficult. After dying about 4 times, I figured out I needed to pretty much stay behind his legs at all times, then, when he started casting Deafening Crash, run like fun with feather/translucent image when up. But still was getting caught by it a lot and needed to use CDs/potions on myself fairly regularly. I guess the fact the banner was dying very slowly each time wasn’t helping either.

Is this the best method, and I just need a little practice, or should I do something else? :smiley:

Should add my main is a mage, so not really used to mobility being an issue in this fight… xD

Oppressive Banner needs to go down as fast as your group can manage it.

I suppose my recommendation for him would be to stay as far back from him as possible, and save your Feather for the conical frontal. Don’t go in melee range of him.

You could hold Power Infusion for the person who wins the 1 vs 1 duel. Hope that your teammates don’t just burst at each other and waste time + their damage burst.

Edit, should mention that +9 is harder than a +10 in my opinion. :grinning:

1 Like

Your gear build is fine, you could improve the build but you have enough hps. Get a lego when you can. Its as Annsara states. +9 is often harder than +10.

1 Like

Get FC legendary asap…

If you manage to heal plaguefall last boss on Tyra as holy priest xav is cheesecake.

As the dude above already mentioned, 10+ is kinda easier to do cause of pride buff.

2 Likes

Cool, ty all! Do have the FC leggo equipped, not sure why it’s not showing… xD

Armoury is like a turtle that really needs to hurry up and make it to the water.

1 Like

Just look at their little eyes light up!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.