XP buff or there will be RIOT

BLIZZARD

Majority of playerbase wants XP buff to be extended. Please make it so with rep buff.
There is no really anything else to do for people who are done with the expansion.

It’s a lot of people.

Just let us lvl new characters with double XP for a little bit longer and we all keep our sub running.

7 Likes

No they’ve replaced it with a 100% bonus repuation buff instead.

there is no reason to not have both

3 Likes

It’s not even a good one, only Legion and BFA reps are included (without 8.3 reps btw). It’s waaaaaaaaaay below the usefulness of just 100% exp buff.
The only useful thing that comes out of this, I can now farm out mounts from Legion Rep. Boxes easier.
SO!
USEFUL!

2 Likes

Me who made enough gold through doing emissaries on 12 chars for a longboi for my friend : Are you sure about that?.meme

Paragon chest farming <3

1 Like

Considering they didn’t have to give us anything be happy with what you’ve got.

Is it as useful as the XP buff? No not really, but it’s not useless either.

2 Likes

So, eat what you’re given, (((consumer))), and don’t even dare to express your opinion on that? EXP buff made a LOT of people to re-sub, doubt same would happen with this one.

3 Likes

I am baffled that they’re not extending the XP buff, the response across social media/forums is all in favour of keeping it!

Best solution:
100% XP buff for characters 1-119
100% Rep buff for characters 120 (or 110 if they’re on ‘Legion Accounts’)

7 Likes

It would have been a lot more useful to a lot more people if it included old reps as well. A lot of good rewards are locked behind old reps that people could be a lot more temped to grind with this buff.

Yes, exactly, and it’s not even all of the reputation.

If what they’re offering you to eat is completely free on-top of a meal you paid for then yeah. Eat it or don’t. Right now you’re complaining about free food.

Most definitely, that was my first reply on the original Blizz post as well.

2 Likes

So let’s say you pay for Hot Dog (subscription), but you get two instead (EXP Buff, THE reason to get yourself a few alts), that’s amazing (and pretty much MOST of the community agrees)! But then you pay for a Hot Dog and get a second one, but now it’s just a Turd in a Bun (Rep buff), I think I have a right to express my disappointment. Or should I just throw away the turd, eat the bun (grind emissaries) and THANK Blizz for ATLEAST giving me something? This buff would’ve been as good as EXP buff, if it included ALL reputations, but as it is right now, it’s just a TURD IN A BUN.
[edit] BTW wouldn’t even say a thing, if they didn’t do ANYTHING. They gave us the buff, gave us the end date, that’s it, have fun, no extentions.

1 Like

Sure you’re allowed to express your disappointment, but you’re still complaining about a free turd :upside_down_face:

Personally I’m more bothered by them not including old reps, that makes it a turd to me.

2 Likes

Take this. this free turd is disgusting

Give us the good one ( XP buff )

Ah yes, “If it’s FREE, don’t say a word” gotcha buddy, gonna send you a turd-in-a-box on your next birthday, you can’t complain, it’s FREE.
Besides, considering it’s basically at least 1 y/o turd (doesn’t even include 8.3 reps), EVEN if it’s free, I think it deserves some complains.

GIVE US THE GOOD TURD BLIZZARD

1 Like

I’m patiently waiting for the week where we’ll get double goblin spawns. :heart_eyes:

….Or is that in the other game? :thinking:
They’re so easy to confuse these days. :crazy_face:

Not the same thing, the current experience buff and following reputation buff is not something that you chose to have as part of your purchase or subscription to WoW, it is merely something that Blizzard has given to promote themselves and the game during the current state that the world is in. Potentially the buff wouldn’t have existed if there wasn’t coronavirus spreading everywhere.

You would choose your food in a restaurant/fast food place unless its a specific item given for free for ordering other food from that particular place. You don’t just rock up to a restaurant and get given anything they feel like giving you.

I’d like to think the rationale behind this (other than self promotion) would be to get reps on those characters who have utilised the experience buff the month previous. I’m certainly not going to complain about it.

What’s the rep buff everyone’s talking about? Can’t find any info on that

Too lazy to give a good comparison, besides, Turd-in-a-Bun just sounded funny to me.
Besides, I wouldn’t complain if the buff was for ALL reputations OR atleast included 8.3., then I would actually see the reason.

Is there even a reason now with semi-account wide essences and without 8.3 reputations? The only useful thing I see from this is Legion rep. cashes for mounts. Can’t really think of other use besides Maaaaaybe helping people finish Pathfinder, but like, you already had PLENTY of time to finish it, why haven’t you?