XP buff or there will be RIOT

GIVE US THE GOOD TURD BLIZZARD

1 Like

I’m patiently waiting for the week where we’ll get double goblin spawns. :heart_eyes:

….Or is that in the other game? :thinking:
They’re so easy to confuse these days. :crazy_face:

Not the same thing, the current experience buff and following reputation buff is not something that you chose to have as part of your purchase or subscription to WoW, it is merely something that Blizzard has given to promote themselves and the game during the current state that the world is in. Potentially the buff wouldn’t have existed if there wasn’t coronavirus spreading everywhere.

You would choose your food in a restaurant/fast food place unless its a specific item given for free for ordering other food from that particular place. You don’t just rock up to a restaurant and get given anything they feel like giving you.

I’d like to think the rationale behind this (other than self promotion) would be to get reps on those characters who have utilised the experience buff the month previous. I’m certainly not going to complain about it.

What’s the rep buff everyone’s talking about? Can’t find any info on that

Too lazy to give a good comparison, besides, Turd-in-a-Bun just sounded funny to me.
Besides, I wouldn’t complain if the buff was for ALL reputations OR atleast included 8.3., then I would actually see the reason.

Is there even a reason now with semi-account wide essences and without 8.3 reputations? The only useful thing I see from this is Legion rep. cashes for mounts. Can’t really think of other use besides Maaaaaybe helping people finish Pathfinder, but like, you already had PLENTY of time to finish it, why haven’t you?

So we are losing 100% EXP buff and getting 100% REP buff instead, but it includes only Legion & BFA reps (Uldum Accord and Rajani not included).

2 Likes

WoD rep’s would be nice to grind also :confused:

And best of all, the reps that get the bonus, are reps that wont even be needed in the expansion! Rejoice…in the totally useless buff!

1 Like

thats very circumstancual in all honesty

for someone like me who has capped chars for account (no longer can roll any new toons on any servers) and already 120 on all of them. 100% exp buff is useless.

for returning players, Additional rep for all factions tied to pathfinder, unlocking any of the allied races or players unlocking their essences, these can actually be really good, as Mechagon and Nazajtar both have Rep tied Essences which benefit alot of classes.

its a Event, it was never promised as a Permanant thing for the game. I dont see why the players are getting angry at something. which was released with a end date. its just pure greed from the playerbase.

Playerbase will always respond with “KEEP IT” when its something that benefits the playerbase. thats just a player mindset

I don’t understand your logic mate. You say that there is nothing else to do and that is why you want to level faster??? Since you clearly have nothing else to do please just be quiet and level up slowly, it’s not like you have anything else to do, right?
Please try learning some logic before making threads on the forum.

I don’t think it’s greed, i think that alot of players came back or tried something new for the duration of the XP buff and might not have been able to reach 120 yet, or want to try a new class again.

Everyone knows this isn’t the average opening to the year with covid19 and all so people are extra tense and just want to carry on immersing themselves outside the hellhole that the earth is right now, and enjoy a bonus which has overall felt like a breath of fresh air, which i think we all need right now.

It doesn’t harm Blizz in any way to extend the XP buff - we’re at the end of an expansions lifecycle now so i can’t see any other reason not to. Worst case, only allow the XP buff up to 110.

They only went and did it lol absolute mad men, happy days!

4 Likes

WE DID IT! thanks blizzard.

and its until shadowlands

1 Like

Well there you go! :grin:

They lisen :smiley:

looks like they do listen. Isn’t it crazy? Good decision blizzard. It’s i win-win situation

You seriously did that and got long boy???

Riot canceled?!

Riot is canceled now yes!

Until I found something else to complain about :smiley: