Xp potions in Shadowlands

What happens to those BoA and BoE 100%-300% more xp potions? Are they removed? Are they nerfed? They turn Grey trash like you treated old glyphs?

This. If I were you (if you need to get rid of some) I’d try and sell as many as you can before the price crashes once people realise they are going to be worthless.

I’ll try and find the wowhead article about it.

EDIT:

They’ll turn into grey vendor trash.

They will turn into grey trash items as was stated in Blizzard’s Blue post about it.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-new-leveling-experience-and-heirlooms/171013

1 Like

sigh need to level up then -.-?? oh jeez…have like 30 of those

1 Like

Well they become vendor trash whenever SL hits (may even be the prepatch actually) so I’d best get cracking if I were you. Either that or sell them to someone who’s in even more of a rush to level alts before the expansion.

For a price that even a goblin would consider extortionate of course :smiling_imp:

They are boa

Are they? My bad, not used them myself so I wasn’t sure.

Some are boa some are Boe I sold my Boe ages ago :joy:. Before the xp buff

I was thinking I’m going to have to use mine up. Might have to finish levelling that last Alliance char from 110 to 120 :rofl:

1 Like

Better use them before the Pre-patch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.