Yep,this just happened

Line it bro

htt ps://ibb.co/HHdht7g

:smiley:

Better gear would not make it less painful.226 ilvl gear is 40 k hp and 3% more versa.Which would be 32%

My only regret is not liking ret.

I am not even mad,i am disappointed,because after 2-3 years of making expansion,we got this,and this is sadly only one of many examples that happen in wow 24/7.

1 Like

bro you can’t post here as a Paladin moaning about a warrior because the wow forum players only think Retribution is overpower and any other class is seemingly fine. especially warriors.

1 Like

just line pvp

1 Like

Did he bladestorm your stun or any other peel there?

I played with 2 24 k hp players in skirmish.

I got trapped and cycloned.Used trinket got feared,used bubble,by then both of my guys were dead.

I doubt anything could been done,because i myself have 29% versa and 36 k hp,and still died in literally seconds.My people had 0 versa and not even covenant gear.

Im sorry, but I doubt somebody ever said other classes are fine. PvP is a clown fiesta altogether. Its just you visiting pala forums more often than the others.

1 Like

Man, Condemn is bad enough at its peak, but I’m still using Exploiter for memes. Tfw you crit someone for 22k with big Mortal Strike lmao.

:smiley:

Its fun oneshoting people sometimes,suddenly out of nowhere,but oneshots have become shadowlands signature.

I never got to oneshot no one.I dont play dps,and i will never play as ret.Only because i never played one,and i think i would be 1500 stuck in 400 games.That would demotivate me for the rest of my life to do anything.

Ah, yeah… I know the struggle. Scenarios like this are probably why I would never ever play a healer in skirmishes. Cannot really do anything when neither of your DPSers are able to make a dent in the enemy team. But, this would’ve gone the same way no matter what classes the enemies were, so long as they were decently geared.

Feels bad to get outplayed, just stay between 70-80% hp and you would never die

hope this is sarcasm

You are correct

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.